Spacedust
junior member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2020
- Messages
- 75
- Age
- 65
- Location
- North of Seattle, WA, USA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Came across just fine to me, I think. Here's what I think you're asking:
1) Is there a generally higher risk of infection because of having a knee infection, or
2) Is the concern that any potential infection will get to the baby bionic knee and wreak havoc?
I would add:
3) Are both 1) and 2) true?
1) Is there a generally higher risk of infection because of having a knee infection, or
2) Is the concern that any potential infection will get to the baby bionic knee and wreak havoc?
I would add:
3) Are both 1) and 2) true?
You are young and once you are fully recovered you will look back and be pleased you didn't cancel, I'm now 1 year post left knee surgery and now on a waiting list, to get my right knee done too xxx