BruceH
senior
It took me 20 minutes to write the last post, I kept nodding off while typing.
Except for taking meds and the bathroom wakings I slept for 16 hours. I was prescribed an anti-hystamine to potentiate the oxycodone, I think this might be contributing to the sleep.
I now understand "log leg". It just doesn't want to move. It should but it just feels like it's 10x heavier. If I do a few heel slides prior to getting out of bed it moves a little easier. Our bed at home is taller than the hospital bed, It's requiring a different approach for getting in and out. I had the hospital bed down pat.
Except for taking meds and the bathroom wakings I slept for 16 hours. I was prescribed an anti-hystamine to potentiate the oxycodone, I think this might be contributing to the sleep.
I now understand "log leg". It just doesn't want to move. It should but it just feels like it's 10x heavier. If I do a few heel slides prior to getting out of bed it moves a little easier. Our bed at home is taller than the hospital bed, It's requiring a different approach for getting in and out. I had the hospital bed down pat.
United States

Embrace the sleeping, not only are you healing but you aren't experiencing pain or discomfort when you are out.
and many trips to bathroom with all that liquid...at least it kept me moving.