Eman85
Reaction score
8,009

Latest activity Postings About

    • Eman85
      Eman85 replied to the thread THR Back for my second THR.
      They're so much fun most of us can't resist going back for seconds! Sounds like your timing is good so you can get back to camping in...
    • Eman85
      Eman85 replied to the thread THR Help me keep faith.
      What is your thoughts now on a timeline to return to work? If you do some reading on past members posts you'll find a trend of returning...
    • Eman85
      Might disagree with you. Between exercise and stretching I have overcome any weakness and tightness I had. I agree about this man made...
    • Eman85
      Eman85 replied to the thread THR Fear of Infection.
      It's always a concern, part of the risk of the surgery but well worth it for the positive results. My OS recommends the antibiotics for...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom