BruceH
senior
10 weeks today. Mowed the lawn last week, big mistake. I was still a little sore from walking the dog but the lawn really needed attention.
Picked up all the fallen tree debris and then mowed. Push mower, the back lawn is sloped, lot size is about 1/4 acre. Not only did it make my hip hurt but due to a respiratory thing going on it wiped me out.
Mowing the lawn shouldn't have this effect on me but it did. With the current national situation I've been self isolating due to a sore throat and the aforementioned upper respiratory issue. No fever or other things to cause alarm but still I'll just stay home until 3 days after I feel better per current guidelines.
Thank goodness for the internet and streaming tv.
Picked up all the fallen tree debris and then mowed. Push mower, the back lawn is sloped, lot size is about 1/4 acre. Not only did it make my hip hurt but due to a respiratory thing going on it wiped me out.
Mowing the lawn shouldn't have this effect on me but it did. With the current national situation I've been self isolating due to a sore throat and the aforementioned upper respiratory issue. No fever or other things to cause alarm but still I'll just stay home until 3 days after I feel better per current guidelines.
Thank goodness for the internet and streaming tv.
United States
