

United Kingdom

United StatesThings you only hear on Bonesmart!!!!Those are some great looking images. FYI, really like the length of your stems.


Things you only hear on Bonesmart!!!!

United States
But hey, long stems mean much lower chance of any complications.
United States
It was a bit of a journey for you and to read how great things are going is so very encouraging. You've been a joy to support and easy to engage with. I hope your physical went well yesterday.
I liked the looks of those stems, too. 
I never asked or checked.I'm curious, what kind did your OS place for you? Mine are Stryker, just curious if different Dr's in the same practice use other components.
I’ll see what I can find out.It did! I got my blood work, etc, results back already and it all looks good. She also gave me some more good ideas to deal with the spondylolisthesis that is still causing some minor havoc with my thighs (the numbness on the side on the left and occasional pain on the side of my right that mimics an IT band issue) . Apparently it’s very common and most certainly the McKenzie method stretches are helping. Yesterday I ordered a seat cushion to use on the sofa where I normally sit to watch tv that she recommended. It’s a knees below hips angle that helps keep the back straight. Small steps that all add up to being a tremendous help.I hope your physical went well yesterday.

But that’ll come.
United States

United Kingdom
Another spring/summer with someone recovering.
. At least my garden will get some attention this year. Enjoy your travels! 