ceezee
graduate
We’ve decided to cancel the 3+ week trip to Norway scheduled for late May/June. It would have included two long haul plane flights, two ferry trips of 4 days each, two all day train rides, and time in both Oslo and Bergen where they’re already seeing virus cases. This was a very tough decision as it’s going to cost a ton of money and last year was a vacation washout for us. But it’s no vacation if you’re stuck in another country and sick.
Instead this year we’re planning to go to Canada to a remote resort for a week where we went for years. It’s in the middle of a Provincial park and includes all meals, boat, canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, sauna, etc. If anyone wants to know the name of this magical place message me..
I think this is the best thing to do at this time. I really need to do more and heavens know my husband can use this break.
Instead this year we’re planning to go to Canada to a remote resort for a week where we went for years. It’s in the middle of a Provincial park and includes all meals, boat, canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, sauna, etc. If anyone wants to know the name of this magical place message me..
I think this is the best thing to do at this time. I really need to do more and heavens know my husband can use this break.
United States
I was supposed to meet up with my best friend from the states in London last weekend, who was due to layover on a business trip to india. But her (healthcare) company banned all international flights (wisely I think) so that got cancelled - much to our disappointment. I missed out seeing her last year in Barcelona because of my hip op. So we were both gutted. But in the past week so much has happened ...travel just seems like too much trouble at the moment. Nevertheless, sorry to hear about your disappointment, but Norway will be there waiting for you when all this contagion finally blows over...and you'll be even stronger and further along in recovery too!
. Your 'staycation' to Canada sounds like a wonderful place for R and R. Enjoy!


then soon after is righty's big day.. Hard to believe, isn't it?? 

. But I'm sure there are other options.



That’s how I’m feeling about now 