Good morning ceezee! From Co. Springs 
Wait, what? You are worried about a loose stem, what happened? or is it because you are still having pain and concerns about the fracture in that area?
which would make sense that it would add to your concerns.
I liked Fit4Family’s list of symptoms and they make sense after thinking about it. Glad you aren’t having those!
I liked your reminder about making sure we sit properly with our back muscles engaged. It’s a major big deal and a fact of life!
Now that the holidays are over, mall walking will be doable again
Especially since we seem to be in a rainy patch of weather in the East.

Wait, what? You are worried about a loose stem, what happened? or is it because you are still having pain and concerns about the fracture in that area?
which would make sense that it would add to your concerns.
I liked Fit4Family’s list of symptoms and they make sense after thinking about it. Glad you aren’t having those!
I liked your reminder about making sure we sit properly with our back muscles engaged. It’s a major big deal and a fact of life!
Now that the holidays are over, mall walking will be doable again

Especially since we seem to be in a rainy patch of weather in the East.
United States



Time for a snuggle with a couple of cute pooches methinks. 


( gotta use him before he leaves til next year!)


So many great examples of your successes! I am thrilled for you! 







