Kikki
junior member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2018
- Messages
- 56
- Age
- 59
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Ah I’m so sorry about the pain in older hip- back on the Aleve and Tylenol. Boy, I remember those days. Crazy how fast a hip can take a turn for the worse isn’t it? I think if you haven’t experienced it, that it’s hard to fathom the pain and shock.
I’m sorry you are in pain, takes away from the new hip joy doesn’t it?
Glad daughter might be moving back! Not too long before you are a double hippie.
And bye bye pain!!!
Hugs,
Kikki
I’m sorry you are in pain, takes away from the new hip joy doesn’t it?
Glad daughter might be moving back! Not too long before you are a double hippie.
And bye bye pain!!!
Hugs,
Kikki


......she lives on South Island and I don't see her very often, so I want to make the most of it.....any tips on persuading my girls to move back home? I do miss them....my boys are more needy and much harder work, so I'm happy for them to learn to be independent 
) and will probably nerve myself up next week to phone the surgeon for an op date, so I won't be far behind you! You sound to be having much more pain than me.....I hope it eases back while you wait the 4 wks, and then hopefully neither of them will have anything to whinge about! We'll get this done and dusted for Christmas then there'll be no stopping us 
Hope all goes well for you!


Makes me feel very unappreciative of my good fortune in NOT having much pain with Leftie! Hope yours goes into remission for the next few weeks (or at least backs off a bit).....not much fun having holiday weekends if you can't enjoy them
By the way, what is Memorial Weekend?