THR BeBe finally!!!

@BeBe you must be wondering what to deal with first, hip, knee or spine....more than any one person should have to deal with at the same time! That's very brave of you to foster a puppy with that going on....they're not exactly known for being laid back and low maintenance! Is she/he still with you? How can you bear to return him?

I'm always intrigued by the different medical personnel you have in the US....what's an integrative physician? And is the prolotherapy stem cell injections?....never heard of it over here

Hope you get some relief from the acupuncture, I've never had it myself but the fact that some GPs (primary drs?) train in it makes me think there's some benefit to it
 
An osteopath might help. My osteopath appointments included gentle adjustment of my spine as well as acupuncture.
 
Gosh, BeBe, I'm so sorry you're still struggling with your right Hip.
I hope you find relief through the options you're currently contemplating.
Prayers for your comfort. :prayer: Stop by when you're able, or feeling up to it.
We're here for you!
@BeBe
 
I have some SI (I think) issues I feel need contending with but hard to find an actual osteopath...and some of the chiropractors scare me.
Definitely hard to know what to do as don't want anyone messing up my new hips!
Keep the faith, friend and I hope your holiday season is full of comfort and joy.:chris-win:
 
Hope your run-up to Christmas is going well @BeBe and you're not overdoing it.....these hips, backs and knees are not very forgiving! Take care and let us know if you let the acupuncturist loose with her sharp things :scaredycat:
 
Merry Christmas
Been busy with holiday preparations and now have maybe the flu? Hubby was first now me.
He's doing better but rough week.
I am putting my pain issues on the back burner for awhile. Well try to anyway.
Laying low here. Family pitched in for Christmas Eve dinner and went to the SO families today.
No one wants this flu...
 
Oh no...I'm sorry you and DH have been ill.
They say it is a horrible season.
Reminds me I need my flu shot.

I too have not pursued the back stuff...have been so busy.

Take care of yourself...hope you feel better soon.
:re-snowman:
 
I'm so sorry you're feeling under the weather, BeBe.
I sure hope you feel better soon. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
Big hugs :console2:
@BeBe
 
Hey! :hi: We just missed Righty's Eleven Month Anniversary and Lefty's Eight Month big day.
Happy Anniversary to you on both.
Miss you around here, BeBe. I hope all is well in your world.:friends:
All the best to you.
@BeBe
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom