Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Mags, I am most definitely going to make a snow angel before the winters end! Horns and pitchfork or not! Hehe In the meantime, I'm okay luv... Ya a little bluesy but it shall pass. I'm hosting a pillow fort party over in my thread so come by. :yahoo:
 
@MyAussieGirl . Southerners can't drive in the snow so they close everything up so they can keep most of the dummies of the roads.
Plus, they don't have the resources to clear road ways..salt, sand or whatever y'all do up there.
Most of snow melted, but freezing temperatures have everything turning to ice...and there has been a jillion fenderbenders and slide into ditches! I have super yucky cold and food bank is freezing so I went home and crashed.
My muscles and bones don't like the tightening from shivering...
We are wimps!
 
Awww @Mojo333 I know on cold and hips, muscles heck even moods. Hubby said exactly what you said they don't work down there at threat of snow cold or ice. Too bad on food bank you all need space heaters when you work.
 
To find her thread, click on your tag for her or her picture, which will bring up the profile summary, click on profile page, click on information and you'll see a click through for her threads.
 
I forgot to mention I got 1 shoe and sock on ...and later took both off. My first hip side no
Grrr

All of a sudden I can't seem to sleep not sure why... anyone who prays I'd sure appreciate prayers cause I took an extra Sleeping pill I don't want to be doing that
 
Prayers you get some good, hard, solid, out cold sleep tonight @MyAussieGirl
Like this > :dead: Not really like that.....but you know what I mean.
Let's settle for this > :zzz: Umm.....that's kind of scary too. Coloring is just not good!
Let's aim for this > :yawn: :sleep:
 
Lol love your smiley faces @Layla yes I prefer to not be blue in color. Thanks I really need sleep I did doze off a tad on the sofa tonight maybe 10 Minutes but I'll take it.

How are you?
 
Lol @diva17 I take medicine that doesn't allow me to drink if I didn't well I'd be doing just that and then some :dead: this one drinks too much ask Layla lol
 
Hey Mags. Life in Slo Mo, huh?
I've had a full load at work, Year end reports, brain-dead community service workers, lots of donations:yes!: and a terrible cold have made for a long week.
One business pick up today, any will be cold but not freezing and sunny so will have to get some AIR, regardless of cold. I'm claustrophobic.
Hope you have a Good Day.:wave:
 
I need me some summer @Mojo333 I will go crazier if not. I am a person who thrives even I'll if I can be out and busy...somehow our minus 20 actual temp the other night wasn't my cup of tea. I try to keep out and busy but I wanna swim...Come to your place in a week or so and fish.

Your kinda busy is work ... I be allergic to work lol

Hugs love and miss you princess :loveshwr::flwrysmile:
 
Come play. I like to stay busy too...but work only out of responsibility for providing for food insecure folk and need to pay light bill. I like the fun busy better.
If I won the lottery, I'd give the food bank few million and let someone else do it.
I wouldn't be one of those who continued to work...I can be busy and sorry at same time...we would go to warm island!
 
Lol sounds like something I would do too ...we may someday be on an island somewhere. Yes I need fun am way too busy but not work work....miss you
 
UPDATE on ME while I have a minute

1 hardly ever to never use my cane or Walker. I do take one to the church when I know the entrance area WON'T be safe to walk on

2. I put both my socks and shoes on this last week AND managed to tie one.

3. Much less pain minus butt pain almost off pain meds

4 viruses and tummy issues 90 per cent gone. This includes rashes I've had

5 waiting to see ENT on nose cauterized a recheck that's Thursday

6 I was able to help a lady in Walmart get something off a bottom shelf she was in one of those riding things

7 Sleep has improved this week seems like a rollercoaster lol
 
Oh my stars, MyAussieGirl. Getting your life back!
Last year was such a tough year for you, and you deserve good times.
New hips and things continuing to get better, will make this spring and summer so special for you.
I'm so very happy things are on the upswing.:loveshwr: Hope your day is wonderful.:SUNsmile:
 
@MyAussieGirl.
Just thinking of you and bemoaning all the cold weather I see you are still enduring up there.
Little Mojo reckons his hips don't like the cold either. I've noticed him hop-walking and not able to get up and down without some help lately.
He is 14, but I wonder if his hips hurt...he doesn't whine about it so my guess is he's not in too much pain.
I'm a big hip pain sympathizer...go figure.
Hope you have a Good Day!:loveshwr:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom