Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thank you very much for the sweet heartfelt messages. I love you both too and my recovery was due to the support and love from you ...Laughter is great medicine and we sure had lots of that since we met.

Hubby and I too plan to stay in. We have non alcoholic beverages and Doritos and will rock our HEALTHY NEW YEAR in with it and lots of NYE partying o:loveshwr::roseshwr:n TV

I won't be back on here tonight so to ALL my Bone buds to the mods, Directors, Forum Advisors and we'll ALL...... Healthy Happy New Year from a cold state too :wave::flwrysmile::spin::cheers2::beer:
 
Happy New Year sweet GrannyC @GrannyC I don't know what I would have done without you this last year. Be extra happy and healthy my dear friend.

Color me sick of the cold cold winter here
 
Agree on the cold. I think it moves from Layla to you and then right on to me. It was minus 23 when I got up at 7:30this morning. Has now warmed up to plus 13 and is snowing. Much too long until spring! :gaah:
 
Hope we connect up , MAGS, seems you wig when I wag here lately.
I've tried to spend some time with brother while he was here and didn't even get in to wish you a Happy New Year. I was in bed by 10.
Did watch Rose Bowl yesterday, not huge college football fan, but then Dawgs showed up yesterday!
Bulldog fans are rabid in this state so everyone is stoked...sorry okies.
Hope your new year has you hopeful, and let's get this recovery thing in the back burner soon in time for spring!:tada::roseshwr::SUNsmile:
 
I blame the weather on danabanana too @GrannyC then it goes to Layla then me sadly then you lol....All this minus degree weather is Killin me I don't get online much get crabby grrrr I hate winter. Though that sweet but darn Layla kept wanting fall when I wanted summer....sigh
 
I can't seem to catch up with you either @Mojo333 and I miss you
I have not been online too much and hubby watched that Stoopid game but I hate most sports so I hung with the cat and napped. The Eve we rocked it in to TV...I brought it in eating a few Doritos and an cold pop cherry Coke . :cheers:
 
Aw @MyAussieGirl I'm okay, luv. Just feeling the dreary too and recovery is slow. Winter is the pits when I'm stuck inside unable to do anything fun in the snow. I'd love to be able to go shovel and make a snow angel. Build a fort and have a snowball fight! Hubby is terrified I'll slip and fall...well, I am too, but I'll never tell him that! Hahaha
Sending my hugs over to you!
 
@danabanana - Snow angels sound perfect - adduction and abduction exercises and you'd be icing the hip as you do it.:heehee:. You know me - I can justify anything!

I'm in agreement with all of you about this weather. At least it made it out of the single digits today but they said it's 30 degrees below normal Temps for this time of year. The little bit of snow (at least it was only a little bit) we got before Christmas is still on the ground. I'm ready for a January thaw!
 
Snow in coastal Georgia...everyone is freaking out. We might get 2 inches. That is completely unheard of here. Wonder if little Mojo will like it?
Thinking of you..:loveshwr:
 
I am glad you're OK @Mojo333 I think you all don't DO snow and cold well. I wanna stay with you lol. I saw lil Mojo in the snow too cute. Here the cold is brutal. Stay in hubby once lived in MS said Southern folk can't drive on and in snow or ice.
 
Miss @danabanana I am looking for your thread if I don't find it let me know what's up. I feel maybe you're dealing with the post OP blues,? I have no desire to be doing angels in the snow.....may be we'd look at it and see horns and pitch forks :heehee:
 
Happy New Year @Gone again yes Loathe sports. I can enjoy watching ice skating and DOING swimming but no way on watching TV sports. I guess now and then baseball like the world series but not all games lol
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom