Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Do you have central air in your home? The heat does drain us for sure. I have 2 grandchildren. Noah is 6 and Everleigh is 1. They're very special to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Hi yes I do but lol it can get on my nerves it can get too cold and I just hate being cooped up...still it's been wayyyyy too hot ... I'll be glad to see 80s again...... I bet your grandkids are so cute that's a fun age..... easy to play with Gives you ice cream to cool off and relax .... you'll be OK and in my prayers
 
@Josephine I hate to bug you but have to ask....about when do many/most doctors allow you to lose the pillows when you lay on your side???? I am right now just over 8 weeks when I next see the PA I'll be at 11...... I'm wishing to lose said pillow

Also

Best way to slowly go off Percocet? I'm only taking 2 in the night that's it...must I go to 1.5 then 1 or can I just hop off? My pain level is about a half to One ... basically none...now and then sorta like low groin pain on side of surgery but that's the .05 to 1 on pain index

Thanks
 
about when do many/most doctors allow you to lose the pillows
I'd say 8 weeks is about right. If you find your hip hurting when you lay on your side, perhaps slip a pillow under it to alleviate the pain.
must I go to 1.5 then 1 or can I just hop off?
From what you've said, you've already weaned yourself off them! And that is the best and most natural way to do it.
 
@Josephine I wanted to be sure I explained myself well...on the pillow question I am referring to the goofy pillow between the legs when you sleep on your side.... I've not tried to lay on my side without it as when I was at 5 weeks they said keep it... It's hot here and pillows don't help lol nor does it make sleep easy

Wow so I can just kill the pills... Thanks as always you rock
 
on the pillow question I am referring to the goofy pillow between the legs when you sleep on your side
So was I!

[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
Hi Aussie Girl- I still kind of use the pillows but mostly just bunch up my feather tick - just listen to your body. It is still cool here so not having those problems! I'm walking on the beach in my bare feet but still wearing a coat! I love the kind of foot massage I get by walking on the beach and because my core muscles have to be used to stabilize me I'm getting excellent exercise!
Glad you are doing well.
 
I'm still having issues with hard stool even on softeners is that normal 8 weeks out .. I go but it's not easy takes 2 to 3 times
 
Do you take probiotics and drink lots of water. I bet once you're off the percale the for a few days you will return to normal.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Lol CPolluk I knew I am on stool softener 2 times a day package sez can go to 3. I can't wait to be off the pain meds ....huge hugs and am a big baby tonight.... I can't find info on it in the forum and I am frustrated
 
That would be frustrating. I remember reading on constipation in the library of articles. Can always tag an administrator.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Wow @Josephine I can lay like that now my regular sleep position Thanks....any help on still having constipation it keeps me up at night up down up down some straining ...tears
 
Btw I drink lots of iced tea yes I tagged bit can't blame her if she doesn't reply I'm a pain in the
 
Jan....runs and jumps for joy I know you're doing very well.... I'm a mess tonight mentally please forgive me.... I'm proud of you I've been reading up and your progress is phenomenal
 
I'm reading you're good to go tomorrow @cpollock I don't do the snap chat stuff but I'm here for you too..


I'm really serious the sugery ics nothing it's not knowing what's normal and stuff that stresses me
 
And you've had a lot of outside stress too on top of it. Just let the feelings come and let them go. Easier said than done I know. Do you try meditation at all. There are lots of good free ones for what ails you. I know Josephine will post you the artcle on the bathroom issue soon.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom