Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thinking of you and your family. Glad you're doing well in your recovery... Thinking about you.
 
Sorry I fall more and more behind... Dad is hanging by in there but not well at all we know we will lose him any day

I'm okay but tired too much stress not enough taking care of me.... family drama may be going down that will help much
 
Mental exhaustion definitely harder to deal with than physical complaints.
Hoping your FIL doesnt have to struggle much longer.
 
Sorry you have to deal with all this. I agree with @Mojo333 about the mental exhaustion. Just try to rest as much as you can . Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
 
Mojo and GrannyC Thank you you both have it right so right....Some of the drama is over so now it's just sadly waiting for Dad to go to be with God...At least the last 24 he has been sedated so he isn't screaming for help that's a heart breaker.... I feel for his family the loss will be very hard on them. Thank you
 
Hang in there @MyAussieGirl, and try to get some rest rest you can. You don't want to get too run down or the next thing you know, you will be getting sick yourself. I know these are difficult days but you will make it ok.
 
Um gang we woke up today was getting ready to go see Dad....he passed late last night.... I'm not going to be able to keep up here and I don't think I'll be on for a few days or if I do I'll be quiet I'm sorry I'm feeling beat up overwhelmed and just tired....Sat will be long for me I pray I can do it.... I'm in need of prayers as Tom's family is too
 
Take care of yourself MyAussieGirl. Would be nice if we could stop the world while we recover... Lots of love to you and yours.
 
Keeping you and your husbands family in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you can find some comfort in knowing he is in a better place and no longer suffering. Stay strong and you will make it through this very difficult time. We will see you in a few days when you feel up to posting.
 
Hi all mega thank you for being patient with me and for your kind thoughts and prayers you all rock. I'm posting a short fast note for now.

The funeral was held graveside with a 21 gun salute and taps played.... I was happy to see fences mended and much support for the family...nice wake

Me...OMG I made it but way over did it could not avoid it but cemetery was all uneven way hard...it was 90 out but a nice breeze still hot...
To get into house up and down steep steps up, down up down at wake ....hard uneven ground ... I was sooooo sore by end of day now I know what overdoing really is....45 minutes standing in cemetery hot ...uneven. May I say that again.

Like I said it was nice to see his family make up....more soon I'm beat and we have 90-94 degree weather most of week ugh
 
On the positive side, you made it through everything. The stress from events such as this is exhausting so hopefully the next couple of days can be a time for you to be able to rest, relax and maybe bring that ice back out again. You will be ok I'm sure. Just hang in there. We've all been thinking of you over the last few days.
 
@MyAussieGirl you are a strong lady. My thoughts are with for your loss and speedy recovery. It's amazing what life throws at us all at once. I hope you are feeling better physically and getting some rest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Jaycey Thank you...oh man trust me I have been resting a lot for me and was sooooo glad to get the ice back on...the night of the funeral nothing helped my discomfort but now I'm cool...doing but not overly

GrannyC ✝ Thank you aww you're all so kind it's nice as I saw and see to be looked in on and cared for ... GrannyC I can't tell you all how much it zapped me but I'm much much better a couple days of easy really made a difference and all the prayers really helped and pulled me up....Yes....leaps up in mind... I did it

CPollock you... really thank you we are newish to one another so this makes your post that much more sweet. I don't know if I'd say I'm strong I've been a bit of a whiner the Las few weeks ...so many new things and things they don't tell you ahead but in the end it's all working out
 
I think you are a lot stronger than you are giving yourself credit for. You made it through this past week and now with some much needed rest and relaxing, you are getting back to your old self. It is great to see you posting again. How is your garden doing? Are those veggies coming up ok?

All is well here. We were walking each day but the last couple days it hasn't worked out. Sunday we went to our oldest granddaughters high school graduation so that was very special. It is always hard to believe they can be so grown up when we are still so young :yes!: Today is my six week checkup so I'll give you a report after I return.
 
GrannyC I'm worrying about you I came on to check on your 6 week appt and ???

I'm okay still tired and the heat here ugh

Veggies very little growth but that's more hubby's domain...my flowers look great but we sure need rain light but steady.... I do know we have onions and potatoes that are coming up from last year and lol a critter assaulted hubby's one tomato plant he can spare the one ...we have lots of deer, bunny, racoons, chipmunk you name it

I'm beat from heat I'll check on you tomorrow

Your granddaughters graduation sounds like a good time with family and I bet you're proud.... I just saw my granddaughter she's 8 I'm just a step Gramma hubby's first wife passed away and the kids were grown ....they live out of state so I just basically met her what a doll ....so I'm just starting to know that pride
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom