Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I'm not sure why things seem worse at night but I imagine that it is because we can't distract ourselves quite so handily. I've taken it extremely easy today as I had yet another rough night. In the earlier weeks I was on stronger meds, also I made a decision back in the hospital to not fight sleep or wakefulness - who cared if I dozed in the day and watched netflix at night. Now that I'm trying to be more normal - always a tough assignment for me - I am trying to sleep when I used to. Truthfully, sleep has been problematic for a year and a half and now that I'm off all opiods I guess I need to relearn a healthier pattern.

Very envious hearing about your flowers. It snowed all day today and I'm not kidding. Even for Labrador that's extreme!
 
Jan you make me laugh with the normal comment I know the feeling. For me I wake no pain I just wake lots.... I too do not fight naps I just can't ever fall asleep before bed....but we all wake lots in here I don't get it

Sorry on the rain....I planted my stuff in containers in my garage it's been off rain here too makes me Blue
 
Same thing with the sleeping hands and if I even think I CAN go ahead to the bathroom I'm up to try. I still doze at least 30 min about twice a day and I just think all the sitting and laying makes me get uncomfortable after any length of time at night.
 
Jan that's what I get for not wearing my glasses OMG worse Snow......runs screaming
 
Mojo lol yes hands then potty then potty then hands..... I may be uncomfortable in my sleep but I don't know

Yes I try not to flip out on complications I HALF wish I was you once you're recovered you're done my friend
 
GrannyC your weekend sounds fun.... I find the getting in and out of the car a bit tiring ..... I really think you walk more like I may have made it sound like the nursery was as big as a football field but my guess is I walk mayyyybe max all put together a mile.. I bet you do lots more... I sit lots between places it sounds more exotic . I am going to try to post my potted flowers my outside ones are all forms of purples it's for Epilepsy Awareness I kinda work for that not for money but for maybe someday a cure. My dog that passed was in calendars and a book he was epileptic as are many friends of mine.
 
So I'm trying not to be a huge baby but I'm like kind of scared it seems I see more bruises and bumps and they may be old ...or...new...and it may all be normal but being I see the OS tomorrow to find out on that muscle tear I fear other things more too...... I can't deal with starting this all over....or worse

Um if you're the praying kind can you please add me to your prayers?? Thanks ✝
 
MyAussieGirl, you are on my prayer list!! Maybe it is just that you didn't pay that much attention to your incision area before. No sense fretting too much as then you won't be able to sleep and that's not good either. I think it will all be fine. In the meantime until I see your post after seeing the doctor, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending positive healing thoughts your way....
 
GrannyC thank you that means more to me than you will ever know..... I'm trying to tell myself it's the same stuff then hubby said he didn't know that the bruise was there but not the bump he didn't think but he doesn't know either and well the old stuff by oh my I know I sound like a nut normally I'm really not this all has thrown me...lol I am failing surgery 101. Again thank you I don't have family so Prayers are precious to me
 
MyAussieGirl, Praying for you that all will be fine. Glad that you are going today so that you can get it checked out and hopefully no problems. Will be looking out for your update. Sending hugs your way!!!
 
If you are taking anything to thin your blood post op any little bump will be a big bruise. Please don't worry - all normal. You are doing fine.
 
Hey Aussie Girl,
Guess you'll see your doc today - I think Jaycee is right - all normal stuff. At any rate worrying never changed anything. You've been up and down lots planting - easy to get a few lumps and bumps doing that!

Bed5t thoughts your way from up here in Labrador.
 
Hey all sorry so late but I waited for them to call me as we arraigned and finally called the PA's cell phone she's so sweet...she forgot as they had a surgery cancellation she apologized a million times I'm cool on it stuff happens....So she set a time and I now see him next Monday between surgery again.... it's cool .... I do look smashing..hair all curled cute dress on...thighhigh nylons ...so to the library and grocery store by lol..... THANK YOU for all the prayers ... please keep them up.... I'll be responding better later ... I'm tired yet I slept lots of stress.... HUGE hugs to all of you
 
Sorry you didn't see the dr today but it looks like you made the best of the situation. You should have posted a picture of yourself all fancied up!! I'm sure the stress has been wearing and making you more tired but hopefully you had a good outing. And yes, I'll keep you in my prayers.
 
Hey I love you guys thanks I will catch up give me a day or 2 my FIL is 97 and in the hospital... I see my endocrinologist tomorrow ...then hubby's dad.... I'm beat really beat .

Lol no pics of me on the web but hey I did look HOT .... Humble too lol

I too wish I had seen him but tried to make lemonade ✝
 
Back
Top Bottom