THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

1) Breathing
2) Wonderful
3) I don't know, I'll need to break open the little pink pig and count it.
4) Same color as Mark Lindsay's jacket in the video below
5) Never....wish I did though....with you right along side me. I get Mark, you can have Paul :rotfl:
6) BBQ often now that summer is here :cheers: Hopefully some weekend getaways. Boating.
Tend to flowers. Babysit granddaughter 5 days a week.... kid stuff involved.
Ride on the cart while hubs golfs a few times. I don't golf. Is that enough?
Will do flowers this weekend. It's going to be hot and muggy here. To me.....miserable :heehee:
One thing I know, I won't be in recovery like last Summer and actually be able to move without pain :happydance:
Look below for a laugh....It says "HISTORIC FILM" I think that means we're old as dirt @MyAussieGirl
Swing those shiny new hips to this....I think it's your fave of theirs.

 
Layla you got me on my knees, @Layla yes that will do for today. SEE, you ARE interesting to me. I did not know you went with hubby golfing and didn't know you had flowers...what colors?? My hubby golfed before his first wife died they use to go all the time. I have no interest in it.... I would love to walk my dog on many golf courses...hubby won't let me... pretty lawns. My stuff today is purple black and blue..
bottoms always match the top... Victoria secret stuff...ttomorrow's will match yours and Paul's, white as my skirt and blouse will be mostly white for church... What kid stuff for example do you and granddaughter do? Like, games..eat out...zoo?? shop? How old is she now? Mine is 9 but lives in Florida so I see her rarely. Does hubby treat you to lunch or dinner for going with him?

Paul yes my man and you are correct KICKS ..swoons. Which one was Mark?

I am no doubt out of here till after the holiday You have a good one and have my answers on my page by them :flwrysmile:
 
Just a fast run through..... today we went to church it's HOT here way hot....AC was out at church ....but....after.... I went for my first swim since I had both hips done..... :swim: Thank you, thank you THANK YOU GOD no pain going up and down hills and just hung on my raft in the lake....it rocked...All days are not this great pain wise...Then, I did about an hour of weeding and stuff outside...then we BBQed, I did house chores and soon preventative ice on hips and kicking back.

Me ..... :swim::surfer:
 
So happy for your first swim!!!
I too, an ever so grateful for modern technology and a surgery that allows us to enjoy the simple pleasures in life again.

Rock on, MAGS!
 
Yay for your first swim! I know how you love it.
First one with both new hips too....yahoo!
You had an active day and hopefully handled it well with your new body parts :heehee:

Our plan was to get flowers this weekend but it's been so hot that I want to wait until
It cools off to at least under 90 before I walk around outside at the garden center.
You know I am not a fan of heat and it's been awful. Hot and muggy. Today 98!
I like all colors of flowers and do a mix. I have window planter boxes I had a guy make for me the Fall
before I had my hip done. I didn't plant flowers in them last year because I had my surgery in June and couldn't trust hubs to care for them. Nothing worse looking than window boxes with dead dried out
flowers in them.

My granddaughter and I do many of the things you mentioned. Games, art projects, eat out, shop (for her)
my sister lives in my neighborhood too and has a pool. Granddaughter loves that! We will do more this Summer
as last Summer I only had her up until my hip was done and I was in bad shape. We didn't do much of anything
in June. I didn't have her in July because I couldn't...just out of surgery. Then I had her for 3 weeks in August until she went back to school. Thankfully we'll be able to do more this Summer since I'm not limping around.

Paul isn't your man. Mark is. Mark is the one with the dark hair in a pony tail. Paul is the blond with the furry hat. I think I finished my quiz now so I need to go make coffee. I'm up early. Hubby left to go fishing for a few hours and I couldn't fall back asleep.

Hope you have an awesome day and a great week!
Hugs
@MyAussieGirl
 
I’m glad to hear you made it swimming MAG! Fantastic. You should plant perennials so you don’t have to replant every year. It’s nice when they just come up every year! Enjoy Your day!
 
Runs screaming like a child GrannyC @GrannyC I do have perennials AND annuals... I love to work in soil creating different looks
 
Lol @Layla even I won't DO much when it's that hot we had really awful temps the last week I am so glad it's gone.

Do you like being in your sisters pool???

Ok ok MARK I stand corrected I still think he is hot...minus the clothes and hairdo.

Yes, I do remember last year your grand daughter came late and things were limited but you were so glad to see her and that touched my heart

This year you'll have a much better summer

Hugs
 
Mojo, Mojo, @Mojo333 I have been to the lake 4-5 times.... working more too in my flowers and yard but it's the lake that has my heart. BTW, we need a Heifer in the pet smiles area....fix it :dogsniff: for now this dog sez MOO
 
Hey you Yankee heifer! So happy to hear you have been off enjoying God's nature...and I am so jealous about your lake excursions.
Thunderstorms and rain all week here.
Making the pickups for food bank miserable.
Low attendance for soup kitchen too as we have alot of people who walk there.
Hugs and hope all is still going well,my double hippy pal.:chuckmarch:
 
Three days of rain... I keep....but yes ya southern heifer I have been minus the last 3 days enjoying summer stuff.

Giving all a heads up... I think come fall I won't be posting much or may leave the site... I remain okay I just don't come by often and it seems unfair to othera

:swim:
 
I hope we can keep in touch as we fade into the sunset! If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll send you contact into (I can't start a PM with you because of your privacy settings).
 
:wave:I hope that you are doing well, @MyAussieGirl
Lots of work and life drama lately for me, so haven't been able to pop in to check on my old friend
much. I know you are going to do fine with this new hip and have a true love of life...so want you to live it.
You know you are special :curtsey:in a really good way of course.
Have a great week:roseshwr:
 
Hi!
Sending some love and a hug :loveshwr::friends:
Glad to hear you're doing well.
Wishing you a week full of > :swim: Know how much you love it.
Be careful and stay safe!
@MyAussieGirl
 
:hi: Hoping my double hippy pal is doing well.
Nine months plus for lefty!
It's super warm here...and will be doing my thing after a few chores this morning.
I do so love outside.
I am so happy to be able to do more than sit on the sidelines as I was doing last year one month into recovery.
Is amazing how much better I am.

I'm hoping you are also doing well.
Hugs to you, Mags
 
Life's a beach...and I bet @MyAussieGirl is there!
Double hippy tan and living life.
You're fans would love an update.
Sending you all the best, MAGS!
 
My Summer by MAGS....beach pretty much daily. Later in the day worked in yard on flower beds and weeds. I also , because we were in a drought, carried much water to flowers and watered wildlife up down up down lol

Could you resist laying on a raft on this ...I sure couldn't
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
Last edited:
Also no kidding the tomato bushes are still loaded and many are up to my collar bone @GrannyC you would be stunned...add to that onions, potatoes so much....yummy. . I am missing you and so many but have been pretty busy.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom