THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thanks @Layla we expect cooler temps too but I didn't plant I loosened all the soil with the HO !!! :loll: I also tore out some stuff that won't come back.... Tomorrow 83 SUNNY flip flops for a small while but for power walking :walking: I will be in my regular shoes with the lift ... I have to go mega shave my legs....So, whilst I am on what did you do to enjoy the weather????? I love be here 15 more minutes ... Summer soon yay
 
It was a pretty day but I didn't love the temp that high. At least not this early in the year. It's a little too hot for me. I like 60's to low 70's. I'm sending the heat your way. It was hot enough to turn the AC on in the late afternoon for a short time.
If you get used to that shoe lift and it makes you feel better, you won't be able to wear flip flops. What are you going to wear on the beach with your new swim suit?
Orthopedic granny shoes? :rotfl: Wouldn't t that look hot?!!!:heehee: Tom would love it, lol!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Lol @Layla hubby don't care what I wear. His first wife passed away but she lost her hair and a body part to cancer he just wants me well. I think if he did care I wouldn't care as I want out of pain at all cost. I will say they said for short distances like to the beach under 200 feet.... I can wear flip flops...but you know I am stunning no matter what I wear :rofsign:

Today I washed windows inside and out....got a new flower to plant come end of May...no AC here I enjoyed that 80 plus temp and sun.... I cleaned the garage good...so much *I* am actually tired but my hips haven't taken much of a beating....what an awesome day
 
Glad you had a nice day! I'm sure you do look stunning no matter what you're wearing.
So those granny ortho shoes will go well with your potato sack swim suit :heehee:

You did a lot today! Great feeling, I'll bet. Hope the rest of your week is fab!
Love and hugs to you :loveshwr: :friends:
@MyAussieGirl
 
I think any day now I will be...:swim: any day......temps are awesome but the lakes are still cold. I have been...ready..... digging holes with the shovel and planting flowers....so much....Last year I still had to wait for hubby to pick me off the sofa .... @Mojo333 and @Layla I be looking hot no matter what I wear you oughta know that lol

@GrannyC GrannyC I am no longer be no longer bored :loll: I have been planting flowers , mega walking, cleaning house ... running around like crazy....yay me ... hubby can't keep up.
 
That sounds fantastic @MyAussieGirl !! It is so great to hear. All your perseverance paid off as now you are as good as new! A few more weeks now and hopefully the waters will warm up. You could still go to the beach on a nice day though. It might be good to get a bit of sun and a slight tan before the sun gets too hot and you burn! Have fun!!
 
GrannyC @GrannyC thanks...well I get too restless just being on a beach I have to be on or in the water.... I worked more in my flower garden....

Hubby has the food garden outlined in onions...it helps rid of pests plus we love onions.... you oughta see the tomatoes he grew inside... about 6 inches tall they now sit in the garage to get use to cooler temps.... another week or two to plant.....Did you start yours yet??? Mostly he turned lots of soil

Hugs to all
 
You're not as brilliant as us...or um gullible abooa what we read in a book :loll: Garlic for Vampire's raiding gardens...... Thanks on the good day you too...if you can stop whining hehe.... I have been getting ready for summer yay. @Mojo333

I am still jealous of my favorite pretzel @SaraK I do yoga but cannot do that crazy leg under flopped under pitaformis exercise nor can I Indian sit

Layla needs to talk more about herself so I can torment um talk more to her like WHY shess really setting off metal detectors @Layla
it's raining again ughhhh
 
I've been called worse things than a pretzel (just ask my sons)! I'm sure you've got me beat on other yoga moves (forget me trying to do a forward fold). It's funny that I can at least partially do that move but have pain when I try to stand after bending over to sort laundry.

I envy you your swimming. I never was a very good swimmer and now, why I look longingly at a nice cool pool on a hot day, I'd have to kill anyone that saw me in a swimsuit! I think the Xs on the tag are similar to saying it's X-rated.
 
What do you want to hear me discuss about myself? @MyAussieGirl
I really don't find myself a topic of conversation. Nothing scandalous or juicy to share :heehee:
As far as setting off store alarms I like all to know I'm arriving and departing, have a problem with that? :rotfl:

Kidding aside -
Hope your having a good week! It's going to be a hot and steamy here for a few days. Not my kind of weather as you know. I'll bet it soon warms enough for you to enjoy your favorite pass time :swim:
We'll probably do some grillin and chillin this holiday weekend. And you?
 
Oh my, @SaraK I am nobody to be envious of.... I love to swim but have been swimming ALL my life...My mom and Dad taught us by 2 years old. They vacationed a lot by the Great Lakes.... I swim in inland lakes most of the summer 1 is about maybe 15 minutes a day....much of the time is spent laying on a raft floating ON the lake lol...By summers end I have a great tan. I just don't care what people think of me in a suit.... I use to see many X's I still didn't give a ****.....lol I cannot prezel like you.... I can't imagine you being called anything other than cute :catbutterfly:
 
Layla, my dear friend @Layla ya loon... I just hope to know things like.....
1 How is Mom
2 How are you
3 How much in your bank account
4 what color undies do you have on
5 How long did you dance for Paul Rev and the Raiders??
6 What do you do for FUN when not on here?

Just normal chat.

All that said I hear ya on the heat and steam by Monday close to shore I MAY be able to swim

BBQ
Spring and summer clean

I already started scrubbing the decks

I may finish my flower garden... I am unsure what all I will be doing but the above be is for sure....In fact today I did the front deck...um icing my hips now, Cleaned the freezer...jeeze... watered all the flowers... kicked back for a few to watch Live PD then watered all the flowers...earlier I shopped for food mostly...boring **** like that...Who needs scandal when they have mega stuff to do?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom