THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Happy One Year Anniversary!
Time sure flies.
I hope you get the situation figured out in the newest hip so you're pain free @MyAussieGirl
Maybe your OS will have some answers at your one year visit.

Wondering if you read this article and if the pain it describes relates?
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/piriformis-syndrome-a-pain-in-the-butt.9837/

Sounds like you're all set for your Summer swimming. New swim suit, life raft and towel.
Does the Saint participate, or just sit on your towel and watch you float around, fetch you cool drinks, adjust the umbrella and fan you? :heehee: Gotta love that Tommy boy!

Hugs :friends:
 
Hugs @Layla yes it's hard to believe 1 year OMG it goes fast thanks.

I am inforedi on this ailment and told my doc months ago bit throws hands up in air.... Thursday I will mention it again then I am done if I get the brush off....but thanks anyway on the link.

My husband the non saint would not know if I drown he lays or sits on the beach reading be listening to music and at times..... sleeping lol :heehee::loll:
 
Well...as long as you're both happy, Saint getting his tan on while listening to tunes and you
fake drowning to get the lifeguards attention.....it's all good!
May Summer come soon!
Sure hope you get answers on your lingering pain. Don't like thinking of you in pain @MyAussieGirl
Hugs :friends:
 
Thanks sweetie here where we swim no lifeguards, even on Lake Michigan usually none lol you swim, sink or float :rofsign: Thank Good I can do all 3 @Layla

Thanks on the pain this may...may be as good as it gets for me butt it is a pain in the butt literally

Summer fun soonish :swim::surfer::realing::walking:
 
Fast update seems good my leg one is 1/2 inch shorter than the other thus the pain. This is the true or Real LLD as I have mild scoliosis..

We are going to try a cheap heel lift first then if need be new orthopedic shoes ...works for me if pain ends... I am use to flip flops and bare feet a lot butt be ouch
 
Last edited:
I'm so glad it sounds like a fairly easy fix! That's a great anniversary present!
 
Thank you @SaraK I asked them a ways back if I had a leg longer or shorter now They blew me off.... today the PA measured me the right way according to Josephine's old posts and yep LLD real as I have a curve in my spine.... I will be happy for the lift cause I am good all day till I lay or sit then my wayyy lower butt stings and burns like crazy
 
Well, answers can be reassuring though not helping your behind!:sorry:
Guessing you are thinking of insert for shoe ?
Not worried about you sinking...pretty sure you would float!
Hope your weekend is sweet.:angel:
 
I am a floater @Mojo333 Yes I go for my shoe insert on Monday... let's hope it does it I can't be pay 400 plus for orotho shoes :prayer:
 
All an aww moment ... tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and hbbhu wanted to get me this awesome Bible. I think we don't have the money but he said " I wanted to get you the Inspire Bible because of all you've been through this last year, I could not have done it", That was nice..... I know if Layla sees this he will have Saint stamped on him forever lol

We may go out to eat later Monday we don't want to deal with crowds... I get my shoe fitted for my 1/2 inch lift hope that does it.

IF anyone reading this has True LLD ( no links to threads please) share your experience with me. This um hurts lol
 
Happy Anniversary to you and The Saint.
It IS very sweet of him to acknowledge all you have been through this past year...of course, he is been through alot too!
Aren't we lucky to have spouses that are there for better and for worse, in sickness and in health...
Hope you have a sweet day.
 
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby @MyAussieGirl !! I agree with Mojo that it was very thoughtful of him to acknowledge all that you have been through. I do think he also deserves a bit of credit for hanging in there with you through it all. That is a lot to be thankful for. We’ve all seen others on the forum and in life that don’t have that support. Anyway, Happy Anniversary :yes!::friends::cheers: :flwrysmile:
 
To you and Tom Cat aka the Saint - Happy Anniversary!!! :loveshwr: :roseshwr::happydance::yay:
You knew I'd be snooping around here and see your post :heehee:

What a thoughtful beautiful gift he wants to give you. He knows where your heart lies @MyAussieGirl
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow after the boring shoe lift biz.
Shouldn't say that but be thankful there is a solution to that problem that brings so many pain. Mine look a tad off to me too. Can this lift be moved from shoe to shoe? I sure hope so, I can't imagine life in the same pair of shoes everyday. You didn't just read that shallow comment, lol.
Sending love, hugs and warm wishes for many more years together!
 
Hope the weather is warming as is your spirit.
Hoping you've gotten some help with your orthodics and have been thinking of you add I near my one year surgery anniversary.
You were truly one of my earliest BS friends among with GrannyC, Irish Joe, and of course the all knowing staff.
Hope your weekend has been wonderful, you sweet little heifer you!:roseshwr:
 
Thank you my Georgia Princess had great weather and a very nice weekend...it may be near 80 Tuesday @Mojo333 I got my heel lift a week ago it's okay but I am not 100 per cent...may be too early lol
 
Fabulous day!!!! Awesome weather.... I walked well power walked :walking: a long time in the SUN and 70 plus degree weather...then.....then...builds it up.... gardening... :flwrysmile::dancy: THEN I worked at washing winter clothes to pack much away....Also hit the stores.....lol I am gonna pay but what the hey :walking::treadmill::kayak:The last one is a better SaraK Wonders what @Layla has been up to and yes still some pain... But what a cool day.. Tomorrow shorts :yay:
 
Hi MAG's!
It was warm here today also. Thinking about 80. Back to more normal temps tomorrow.
Time to haul out the shorts and flip-flops....Yay!
Another month and you'll be swimming :swim:

We can't plant anything here yet. A couple more weeks....then it should be safe.
I noticed yesterday they're putting the flowers outside of the grocery store entrance.
A sure sign Summer is really coming :happydance:
Enjoy the week!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Hey MAGs - sounds like you're doing awesome with the new lift. I hope you don't pay for all that power walking and gardening but it sounds like it was worth it if you do. It's nice to finally have some weather you want to get out and overdo it in!

I love that you found the emoji of me on the treadmill! Use it in good health!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom