THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

:wave:Hi my favorite fruitcake...how have you been without all of us nuts?

Hoping you are well and happy...recovery would have been even more boring without you.
Hope the sun shines this weekend so your Easter is sweet.:roseshwr:
 
Pecan.my sweet loon. Party here tomorrow?? I got chips and if people want to know how to have a bowel.movement I got the scoop on the ......

Wed near after 7 my time? I miss you too and saw my hip doc news..so .you gotta come . :spin::dancy:
 
Hi dear Aussie Girl! Glad you are staying cheerful! It is blowing and snowing here but hey tis only February!


I am still thrilled to see you here but can't tag you sweetie. . we've had a hard winter...need to party..if you see this wed EDT 8 .All are welcome to come new or old new folks you need the lift....
New hips piece of cake had 2 snap.
Bordom and pooping was worse
 
I'll try to come if work doesn't get in the way. I definitely won't be at the gym - slipped on slick rock crossing a stream on hike Sat and have an ouchie. Doc said deep bone bruise of knee and I'm back to rest, ice and elevate!
 
Hi my dear friend.
Takes one to know one.
I hope I haven't missed you @MyAussieGirl :unsure:
Craziness has ensued at the Mojo compound.
Getting ready for my son's wedding and all manners of obstacles have come my way...But...I shall not be deterred.
I will celebrate this day like no double hippy ever has.
I have been shoeless, but now am shod.
Thank God for small favors, and for big ones.
 
You always wonder about throwing a party that no one shows up. But now the hostess with the mostest has stood us up! She must have had something better to do!
 
Lol I'm so sorry I didn't totally stand you up nobody committed before the date and time then I ummmm lost track of time and sorry missed out... okay how about we pick another date and time it can't be early and I didn't eat all the chips. ...lol OMG Sara I'mma gonna get you

@Mojo333 I am excited for the wedding you'll do great be just no fried bologna sandwich :loll::rofsign:
 
I did see my surgeon and have huge news there but I'm not giving it out till the party
 
Sorry, didn't know it was RSVP.
I'm no good with formal events.
Definitely will be offline for few days.
Hope the huge news is good news:yes:
 
I didn't know I needed to rsvp either. I'm notoriously bad at that! As it was, I was at work until after 9 that night so just checked in Quickly a couple of times. Should I bring margaritas since we're so I close to Cinco de Drinko?
 
LmLM Cinco de drinko...you know I've never had most drinks... but I would love a Pina Coloda....

When will you be back on here @Mojo333 just text me on it

Ladies the reason I was thinking nobody be would show is because I know many of you are on here much more than I am. I go months and never come on thus I need some kinda idea if someone else is going to show....lets l see when Ms Mojo comes back then maybe we can get some kinda date...Maybe it was a bad idea
 
I'm always available this time of the morning:mcoffee:
But seriously, should be on forum more after the weekend.
I do hope you are doing well.
 
Love I'm not ever going to be on before around 8pm...AM im allergic too....Youll Y have a riot this weekend ...you'll shine like a diamond @Mojo333
 
Lol Ms @SaraK
We could party in email if it's just the two of us lol...let's see what folks come uo with...but..I will only spill specialist info if we party here :heehee:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom