1ELISEA
big-cheese
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2012
- Messages
- 3,408
- Age
- 73
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thought I’d mention this on my thread for those looking for balance and strengthening equipment. No interest in it other than I like it. Anyway, I was concerned about hurting myself, tweaking my knee, on workout equipment which I have done before with balance boards.
So prior to surgery, I bought a Step360 and love it. Each ring can be independently inflated or deflated with air creating a range of easy to extremely difficult workouts. I got the larger diameter size so I can easily put two feet on it at the same time. Currently, I have both rings almost flat so I can slowly work on balance.
) they are tough but not painful. Don't remember all of the names but a variety to keep my interest.
I have been working with a folded pillow under my ankle for my stretch and it has been working. We could see right away that it was better.
I'd have to rest between bags,
but a few things I can probably handle. I'll see if I have an enough energy after not having a good night's sleep. Maybe I can bribe myself with the promise of chocolate!
chocolate
AGH!
And then chocolate time, yeah!!