Guest viewing is limited

TKR 6-25-15 TKR op date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a bath yet but I've practiced getting in and out of it without any water and it was fine. Sounds nice and relaxing, especially the nice sleep afterwards.
 
Resting the knee today. Three busy days I say she deserves a break!
 
Definitely. You and her deserve to chill out. Ice for her, nice cold beverage for you!!
 
Oh yes, just what I did. The beer was refreshing! Now gonna watch a movie. Hubby is at cards so get the TV to myself!
 
I totally agree, sometimes it's nice to have alone time lol!
 
So far I have had a lazy weekend but today I plan on doing some bike riding, walking and house cleaning. Anyone else have fun plans for Sunday?
The knee is pretty much the same as it has been for 2 weeks. Not much has changed.
 
Outdoors bike riding? I've been clothes and shoes shopping and now resting whilst hubby is at the golf club - again, lol! Like you, not much has changed for me these past 2-3 weeks.
 
Yes I can now ride my bike! The first few minutes I kind of hitch my hip up but then it has been good. My husband just went to irrigate. Busy time in the summer for farmers. Hope you found some lovely shoes and clothes. I found some cool open sweaters on Tuesday when I went shopping after the doctor. I like to layer my tops.
 
Get you riding your bike outdoors!! Yay! I could do that I reckon....if I had a bike!! I bought some flat shoes (of course) for work, a purse and two jackets. Not bad for my first trip! Layering is going to be huge this season, I understand, particularly very loose poncho style sweaters and sleeveless jackets. And lots of faux fur and tassels! Needless to say, I didn't buy anything even vaguely along those lines, lol!
 
Thank you @Poppet I have started reading and will keep on!

So today was tough again at PT. icing and elevating right now and a pain pill. He worked my quad hard! Tomorrow I am going back to see my Personal Trainer. She's such a cool lady. I have missed her! And she can start working my arms!
 
You are very welcome! -- sounds like you have a good plan with your Personal Trainer :)
 
Well PT and then working out then the next day was kinda hard. Knee was pretty sore Tuesday nite. Rested up Wednesday and did less at PT today. Now getting hair done.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Its a balance gauging right level of PT, as for hair done oh yes I remember that in the distant past

Legin THR Sep 14
 
You sounds like you've turned into the Bionic Woman - yay to that! Don't overdo it though - yeah, I know, easier said than done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom