TKR 6-25-15 TKR op date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello stranger! I've been MIA too - for over a month pretty much! Life has definitely starting getting in the way again - and isn't that pretty great really?? You sound like you're doing really well, think most of us who had surgery around the same time are starting to feel the benefits but aren't yet fully recovered or completely happy. Doesn't it feel a million miles away from those early days in July though? Wow, we've been through it for sure. Keep updating if and when you have time. I posted quite a long update on my thread a couple of days ago so won't hijack your thread by telling you what I've been up to, lol! Hope your mom is recovering?
 
Hi all. Hope you are all doing well. Most days my knee is good, except when I over do as in cross country skiing for an hour on Saturday..but a day of rest cured it. Life goes on!
 
Life does go on ... hooorayyyy!
 
Good to hear from you @tigwy11. It's nice to hear that all's well. We don't have enough snow out here to do any cross country skiing. My knee's doing better, still have the pain behind the knee, waiting to hear from the doc as to whether he'll do an injection or not. I'm hoping he will so I can do some snow shoeing up north over the holidays. Keep posting, it's nice to hear from friends. Hi @Raffs!
 
Hi guys - great to hear the Sunbeams are doing well. All this skiing and snowshoeing and such is quite impressive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom