wendys
junior member
My incision from hip resurfacing six weeks ago was 6”...for this surgery yesterday to repair a hairline fracture was an additional 6”. They cut through the previously healed original incision and then 6” more.
Dr Gross was pleased that he was able to place a steel plate around the fracture area and screw it with nuts and bolts. Recovery expected to be much more intense this time. Wendy xoxo
Dr Gross was pleased that he was able to place a steel plate around the fracture area and screw it with nuts and bolts. Recovery expected to be much more intense this time. Wendy xoxo
United States
Sending you healing vibes and good mojo...

hope that now you will have a much smoother recovery and that you will start to feel better soon
sending prayers your way
I appreciate that! I can’t believe how sore and tight my quad muscle is! Hurts to shift in my seat. I will push through!

