Guest viewing is limited

Hip Resurfacing 5 Weeks Pain<

That is awesome advice!!!! @FCBayern I will do that! I have an ice machine ready and waiting for me to return. I have decided that if after three weeks I still don’t feel ready then I will have Dr write me out another week. No risking anything!!!
 
If your RLS is only at night you may have Periodic Limb Movement (PLM). I kick my legs and swing my arms while sleeping, it only happens while sleeping. It can be treated but the medication could have side effects. I stopped it because of the side effects.
 
@Tkdbob I actually was diagnosed with PLMD 15 years ago after a sleep study but I didn’t want to be on the medication. I hate taking medications. Right now I’m taking so many meds post surgery. I read up on Magnesium supplements but don’t want to add them into this mix just yet. For now I’m taking a Xanax (prescribed for me) at bedtime only which helps. I find that I sleep for as few hours on non surgical side but when I roll into my back that surgery leg throbs like mad!
 

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom