Guest viewing is limited

2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add me to the November list.. I am November 19th
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 November 15 ValiantVal (bilateral), TerriP, TeeDee (her second), suemegane
03 November 15 french (her second), suemegane, Newknees4me (bilateral)
05 November 15 RunA42K (2nd revision), Vangheluwec
09 November 15 Timetolive, Bubbles (bilateral)
10 November 15 midwest girl (her second),LeeLee
11 November 15 WestTexasGal (bilateral)
12 November 15 macduf387, wings (her second)
16 November 15 nerdgrrl, smarttoys
17 November 15 violinone, PeterinMontreal (his second), rivercook
18 November 15 Daboo
19 November 15 teniralc, beach58 (bilateral), mjv, GottaGo
23 November 15 jojo9610
24 November 15 Lesan
30 November 15 hbpeyton18, Annie11, Gramanator57, Joyfull61 (her second)
 
I don't know if I belong here or not because I've had a TKR and a Total Knee Revision, but now I am having another Total Knee Revision (all same right knee) on November 5, 2015...so although I am not new to this, technically, I am pre op once again! Lucky me :blackcloud:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@RunA42K, you have been officially added to the November surgery list!

So sorry that you're going through this a third time, Bonnie. Sort of a case of "if not for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.)
 
I am 2 weeks away from having my surgery (2nd Nov) RTKR have been doing some exercises at the swimming pool to hopefully strengthen my leg & arm muscles...not sure if this will be of any help but it has been good for the mind to try to keep active. Good luck to all those that are having surgery at the same time & look foward keeping in touch to help each other
 
Hello, I'm scheduled for November 19 RTKA. I've lived with both knees bad and weight loss helped but didn't quite get me there. I used braces, cortisone shots and finally decided that was enough when my knee would wake me in the night, stiffness and being an all around grumpy old man.
Seems you compensate until it really bothers you and sometimes you take it out on the ones you love, quality of life, and work start to suffer. Also 4-8 Advil a day is a pretty good clue I would guess. :loll:

I saw one Dr. who said with no cartlidge in one knee (bone to bone) and very very little in the right I was a candidate for TKA in both knees. I saw another Dr. I had heard very good things about and after looking at X-Rays he asked when do you want to do it, this is my schedule.
I have a positive outlook on it, I love golf and it will be allowed and I am looking forward to no pain or stiffness. I also plan to have the left one done as soon as the Dr. clears me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom