2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Timetolive
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle!
In case I don't have another chance to be here, I wish you all the best for your surgery!!
Try not to overdo it getting ready...I have already proven that the earth keeps turning if you go in and things at the house aren't perfect!!!!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 November 15 ValiantVal (bilateral), TerriP, TeeDee (her second), suemegane, Amaryllis756
03 November 15 french (her second), suemegane, Newknees4me (bilateral), french
05 November 15 RunA42K (2nd revision), Vangheluwec
08 November 15 snowberry
09 November 15 Timetolive, Bubbles (bilateral), kayak59 (her first)
10 November 15 midwest girl (her second),LeeLee
11 November 15 WestTexasGal (bilateral)
12 November 15 macduf387, wings (her second)
16 November 15 nerdgrrl, smarttoys
17 November 15 violinone, PeterinMontreal (his second), rivercook
18 November 15 Daboo
19 November 15 teniralc, beach58 (bilateral), mjv, GottaGo
23 November 15 jojo9610, Sidelined (bilateral)
24 November 15 Lesan, Welshchick
30 November 15 hbpeyton18, Annie11, Gramanator57, Joyfull61 (her second), jebrig3164 (his first)
 
@Gramanator57! , thank you. I think my nerves got the best of me today. I got sick on my stomach and have felt crappy all day. I did not attend the visitation, but sent my condolences and have spoken to all. You are on my prayer list and held close in thought and prayer.
 
Timetolive, got it done Tuesday Nov. 3 out of hospital on Thursday I have just been laying around ice ,elevation and rest.
I am glad it is behind me so I can get on with recovery, since I had the LTKR done August 11 it seems like taking it easy will continue .


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks, I am not sure how to post on recovery side but will give it a try. Good Luck to you!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Timetolive, I understand about nerves try to look past it , and know soon life will be over with pain.Speedy recovery to you!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
My surgery date was Nov 9th but now it's Nov 30th at emory hospital in Atlanta Ga. The same surgeon who replaced both hips last year will be doing my knees. Well let's get busy living ....
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@jebrig3164, you have been officially added to the November surgery list!

You're going to be truly bionic with all these new man made joints :heehee:
 
Yes, the bionic man . November 30th is my date

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Best wishes to each of you for a successful surgery tomorrow @Timetolive and @kayak59. :fingersx: Here we go! In full cleaning, getting ready, cooking and freezing mode here. Trying to keep my mind off it. I'm not looking forward to the long recovery but can't wait to do so many things that are so difficult now.

kayak59 I'm jealous of your kayaking, I love whitewater. We have a beautiful river nearby where we paddle duckies. So much fun! Can barely carry the boats back to the truck. Hope to change that.

Timetolive sorry about your uncle. I hope you're feeling better and ready to get this done.
 
@Bubbles , good luck tomorrow. You are in my prayers. I have cleaned all there is to clean and the freezer is stocked. Time to live a great life! See you on the other side!
 
@Welshchick, you have been removed from the November surgery list. Let me know when you get a new date. I, too, am sorry you are having this delay.:boohoo:


Thanks Bottomshollow. The hospital have just rung to offer me 24th November -- a big improvement on the February date they mentioned before. I do hope it goes ahead.

Thinking of all those already on their way to recovery!
 
@Welshchick, we are having surgery on the same day, November 24, 2015. Just two weeks away. I have beefed up my exercise program hoping that it will help with recovery and mobility. I see the anaesthetist tomorrow to discuss pain management. We have a lot to do so let's keep prodding along. Take care ❤️
 
Hello Lesan, I'm trying to keep my exercise regime up too - I think that being prepared helped a lot with the recovery from my LTKR earlier this year. I find little and often works best for me. the left knee is so much stronger and less painful than my right knee, so I'm looking forward to getting on with things!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom