2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having BTKR, right knee on November 10 and left knee on November 12.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 November 14 MercysPeace, Sweetielola
04 November 14 gr82cu2 (her second)
05 November 14 Paradise06 (her second)
10 November 14 LondonLady (partial to total revision), snowelag, Bell96, Bender (her first)
11 November 14 sandbar525
12 November 14 Threads (bilateral), Bender (her second), hbacres (her second), west@23rd
13 November 14 mickey8255
14 November 14 RedRider
18 November 14 momkellz, LaxMom, fiberlady (her second), mystikfairy61, chicklady
24 November 14 sandy beach, Saaryia
25 November 14 SuperSnapper, Shellbell
26 November 14 martizan46 (bilateral)
 
I am being scheduled for a RTKR on Nov. 12th. I had a left PKR in Jan 2014 and got through it with the help of Bonesmart. I am pretty nervous as my doctor said the total is going to be worse.. but he has a new pain protocol. I am getting a Stryker Triathlon.
 
I am a little nervous. More about dumb things ...like will I be nauseous after surgery.
 
Sweetielola I'm nervous about pain.....but im in so much pain now that i almost cried today at work :(
 
Hi! I'm officially on the November list. RTK on November 20. (LTK on December 29)

I'd love to join the November Bilateral Group, but my surgeon discouraged me. I'd love to hear what your surgeons have told you about your bilaterals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom