2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for adding me! Such a comfort to see my name up there isn't all alone. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@SuperSnapper and @Wilma I'm excited to see there are 2 others having their TKR's done the same day as myself :) I am quite nervous. I am 41 years old and have severe osteoarthritis in both knees however my right is by far the worst. I'm making lots of lists and trying to get everything organized. I am a mother of 4 but 2 are in college (21 and 19) and out of the house, one is 17 and a senior in high school and my baby is almost 13 and in 7th grade. They will be a ton of help.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 November 14 MercysPeace, Sweetielola, ridgetop01
04 November 14 gr82cu2 (her second), Jezebel
05 November 14 Paradise06 (her second), swalker (bilateral)
10 November 14 LondonLady (partial to total revision), snowelag, Bell96, Bender (her first), WaterXlvr
11 November 14 sandbar525, LaxMom
12 November 14 Threads (bilateral), Bender (her second), hbacres (her second), west@23rd
13 November 14 mickey8255
14 November 14 RedRider
15 November 14 Holly
18 November 14 momkellz,, mystikfairy61, Katfin
20 November 14 Elizabeth U, Syl Dawn, GamsGoneWild
24 November 14 sandy beach, Saaryia, Dheatherman
25 November 14 SuperSnapper, Shellbell, Wilma, eldon
26 November 14 martizan46 (bilateral)
 
Been an avid reader in the background on BoneSmart and now I'm ready to join up and mark my date.
Time to say good-by to band-aid fixes!

My LTKR will be November 25, 2014!
 
@eldon - Hi there. Welcome, you it make 4 of us on 25th November. 3 weeks tomorrow!!!! :yay:

@Shellbell - Hi, I can't find a pre-op thread for you. I have been in trouble for 'chatting' on this thread and don't want to risk it again!
 
@Jezebel and @gr82cu2 "Enjoy" your last day with your old knee, as much as you can. Good luck and I'll watch for your recovery posts. Positive thoughts heading your way tomorrow!
 
I am having a TKR with Nerve Decompression Nov. 6.
 
@swalker - good wishes for tomorrow and don't forget to set up a recovery thread where you can ask questions and get them answered! I'm having both knees done as well but a week after you. I'll watch for your thread.

I was told to bring my ice machine when I check in at admitting (all labelled with my name). However, I live in a different country with a different health system. Why don't you have it in the car ready to go, and if they want you to have it, the person who is with you can nip out and get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom