2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


03 November 13 @MercysPeace
04 November 14 @gr82cu2 (her second)
10 November 14 @LondonLady (partial to total revision), @snowelag
11 November 14 @sandbar525
12 November 14 @Threads (bilateral)
13 November 14 @mickey8255
14 November 14 @RedRider
18 November 14 @momkellz, @LaxMom, @fiberlady (her second), @mystikfairy61
25 November 14 @SuperSnapper
 
@RedRider - have you made an error in your date in your original post? It looks like you have already had your surgery. Also, maybe you could include what you are having done and the date in your signature, so it's easy for us to see.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@RedRider, you have been officially added to the November surgery list!

(Thanks for posting again--I missed your first post [Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November? )
 
@RedRider - have you made an error in your date in your original post? It looks like you have already had your surgery. Also, maybe you could include what you are having done and the date in your signature, so it's easy for us to see.

Whoops, guess I'm behind. 11/14/14 is the correct date, thanks for the heads-up!
 
:yikes:feeling very nervous as I've never been in hospital before well only to have my kids and I also have a needle phobia trying to keep positive but my nerves are taking over should I be doing anything to prepare for this big op ie exercise....?? be grateful for any advise thanks
 
I am having a PKR on 25th November but my consultant says it may be a TKR depending on what he finds on the day. Feeling quite apprehensive about the whole process
 
@SuperSnapper I know what you mean about being apprehensive. I am too, but I am getting a LTKR on Nov. 13th. There's this little voice telling me it's for the better quality of life I will have after it's done. No more pain after therapy !! The veterans in here can tell you LOTS about it better than I can, they've been through it all already and they can answer any questions you may have. Hang in there!
 
Oh my goodness YES!! FINALLY I saw a doctor today with credentials and reputation as my original choice in doctor. This doctor doesn't understand why my original doctor didn't see the urgency of my condition. SIDE NOTE: He's friend and works on some occasions with my original doctor.
 
Surgery scheduled for October 28, 2014 has been rescheduled for November 18, 2014. Just gives me more time to think about, but to get other things done. Please take me off the October list and put me on the November list.
 
I just found out today that my surgery is reset for Nov 18th. Please add me to Nov and hopefully the 3rd time is a charm!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom