2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/10/2014 Right Knee total joint replacement using Depuy Attune.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 November 14 MercysPeace
04 November 14 gr82cu2 (her second)
05 November 14 Paradise06 (her second)
10 November 14 LondonLady (partial to total revision), snowelag, Bell96
11 November 14 sandbar525
12 November 14 Threads (bilateral)
13 November 14 mickey8255
14 November 14 RedRider
18 November 14 momkellz, LaxMom, fiberlady (her second), mystikfairy61, chicklady
24 November 14 sandy beach
25 November 14 SuperSnapper
26 November 14 martizan46 (bilateral)
 
:dancy:Bilateral partial knee replacement 11/14/14. ha ha I got out of cooking for Thanksgiving.
 
And now we are 3 BTKRs in November! Welcome and glad you have joined our exclusive club :heehee:.
 
I'm sure we're all really nervous - I think it would be our heads that would need examining, not our knees, if we weren't :heehee:. I'm doing a lot of reading on Bonesmart and getting myself ready because I'll be going from the main hospital to a rehab hospital. There is so much information for us to read and I think knowledge helps to reduce surprises. That being said, every situation is different, but for me I want to know as much as possible.

I can't see you on the November Nimbles list - what is your date?
 
I'm really really scared
Don't be scared :) I'm having my 2nd knee done on the 4th. I'm not scared and there is no reason to be. I'm dreading starting over from scratch with the recovery process, I'll admit that. Read as much as you can here and get yourself prepared for the roller coaster of recovery that this brings. Be patient and don't expect too much too quickly and you'll be fine.
 
I,m due for surgery on the 18th November yes I have been reading up on here I know it gone take time to recover didn't you have a lot of pain after the op Janet......???? surely the pain cant be as bad as it is now not look forward to it at all I also have a needle phobia which does not help
 
@MercysPeace, you are on the list. You have to look at the current list that is on the current page. When I carry a list over to the new page, anyone who is added on the new page will not be on the list on the page before it. Your name is on every list except page 1.
 
could you add me to the list please I,m due to have right knee replace on the 18th November thanks
 
And now we are 3 BTKRs in November! Welcome and glad you have joined our exclusive club :heehee:.
From one BTKR alumnus to those about to be--who are having your BTKR in November---November surgeries ROCK!
I had my BTKR going on seven years ago, and it is a great idea to have it done in November---no great weather to get you down---let your recovery take place during the winter months---in the Spring, you will be ready to go!
 
Thanks for the add for November surgery! I've been so equally scared and excited - but now I know I'm not alone in this journey!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom