2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@fiberlady, you have been officially added to the November surgrey list!
 
@bottomshollow Just wanted to remind, this is my 2nd joint, had hip in Feb. Didn't see it was my 2nd on the list and wanted others to know as well. thanks
 
@mystikfairy61, the designation of "second" is for the same surgery. This would have to be your second knee replacement, and it is only your first. Same applies to hip surgery list---you'd have to be having the second hip replaced to get a "second" designation. Hope that clears things up for you.
 
I seem to be the last one ( so far) in November so will be watching all you others and your progress with interest and, I hope, benefitting from all your advice. Good luck everyone.
 
@bottomshollow Thanks for the clarification. I only mentioned it because when I was on Oct schedule it said second there so I wasn't sure.
 
I'm down for Nov 26, the day before Thanksgiving to have BTKR.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @martizan46 Hopefully the hospital will provide a nice T'giving dinner for you. I'm in Indiana too :) Welcome to Bonesmart.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 November 14 MercysPeace
04 November 14 gr82cu2 (her second)
05 November 14 Paradise06 (her second)
10 November 14 LondonLady (partial to total revision), snowelag
11 November 14 sandbar525
12 November 14 Threads (bilateral)
13 November 14 mickey8255
14 November 14 RedRider
18 November 14 momkellz, LaxMom, fiberlady (her second), mystikfairy61
25 November 14 SuperSnapper
26 November 14 martizan46 (bilateral)
 
@Paradise06, you are on the surgery list---but you have to look at the list on this page. Lists before this page will not have anyone on it who requested to be put on the list on this page. Just scroll up to find the list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom