1stSurgery
graduate
Haha @Bionic - I hate when that happens. A perfectly good one legged tap dance...ruined by falling bloomers! I am thrilled that you guys had fun at my party while I was being a fool thinking ...Who me? Meds? Nahhh
@Alitm your friends story with the TKR hits home big time. I'm just sitting in bed now and recognizing the next day's duties are just pain management and rest. To catch up. I'm usually a fast healer in all things, a responsive body that always leans towards wellness so it makes me sometimes feel invincible and like I can skip stage two, take thy meds. I have learned. Thanks so much!
It's a beautiful day here and I'm feeling hopeful that was just a small pothole in the recovery road.
@Alitm your friends story with the TKR hits home big time. I'm just sitting in bed now and recognizing the next day's duties are just pain management and rest. To catch up. I'm usually a fast healer in all things, a responsive body that always leans towards wellness so it makes me sometimes feel invincible and like I can skip stage two, take thy meds. I have learned. Thanks so much!
It's a beautiful day here and I'm feeling hopeful that was just a small pothole in the recovery road.
United States




, so we only made as far as PEI. Haven't made it to Ireland yet! We did name our third child Liam however!
I'll be calling you two for freestyle music ideas! I need one, two and three beat pieces please, preferably all within the same music genre
.