Great to hear from you 1stSurgery - our left hips are twins as we did them about the same time. I'm always so impressed with all of you hippies that did both within the year! Congrats on your healing progress.
I was falling prior to surgery but haven't thought much about it now at almost 9 months. I'm much steadier on my feet and a leg length difference was corrected during the surgery as well (pelvis was tipped). I do wonder what it would do if I fell on the still tender new hip but am pleased to be able to walk fast, get on and off the yoga mat, and dance and move freely!
Take care and keep up posted along the way.
I was falling prior to surgery but haven't thought much about it now at almost 9 months. I'm much steadier on my feet and a leg length difference was corrected during the surgery as well (pelvis was tipped). I do wonder what it would do if I fell on the still tender new hip but am pleased to be able to walk fast, get on and off the yoga mat, and dance and move freely!
Take care and keep up posted along the way.
United States

Sending love. I miss you around here, but I get it, life is calling. Happy to hear you're doing so well!
on occasion.