shelli22
senior
@jandoh what lovely words. Thank you. It was a comment I made having read a few posts elsewhere that promoted an especially down period.
@Gel-girl thank you. It is cathartic. That’s why I write. And, there are others struggling. It may help someone.
@mlwreader it may be that as I’ve had two ops eight weeks apart and I think my body has had enough. I will wait until I can get off the opioids and maybe things will settle down. Otherwise I still have the appointment with endocrinologist.
Actually funny thing. I must be wishing time away or something. A few posts back I wrote I was ten weeks. That was a week ago. Truth is tomorrow I’m nine weeks lol. What was I thinking?
@Gel-girl thank you. It is cathartic. That’s why I write. And, there are others struggling. It may help someone.
@mlwreader it may be that as I’ve had two ops eight weeks apart and I think my body has had enough. I will wait until I can get off the opioids and maybe things will settle down. Otherwise I still have the appointment with endocrinologist.
Actually funny thing. I must be wishing time away or something. A few posts back I wrote I was ten weeks. That was a week ago. Truth is tomorrow I’m nine weeks lol. What was I thinking?
Last edited:
Australia

