Revised PKR to TKR 12 months later but can’t find my thread

Hi, Shelli22, I’m so sorry that your knee is getting worse. I wish I had an answer for you. Are you planning to see a hip specialist?

It seems that sometimes doctors just can’t find the answer for us. My husband has had back pain for several years now and it’s really bad now and yet very little has been offered to him.

My knee is still about the same, though it’s manageable. I do continue to see some ROM improvement at 2.5 years post op, but my main discomfort remains the same.
 
Hi @Jockette
I will see a hip or spine specialist once I get the report from that Dr. then I will see a GP for a referral. The knee gives way whenever it feels like it and is unstable so I’m not sure where to go with that. It has been suggested the hip will need an anaesthetic injected using X-ray and that will determine if it is that joint. It will also give temporary pain relief. If that’s what is needed I will do it. Just waiting for the report which takes a couple of weeks.
 
All appointments seem to take so long to get, and in the mean time, we are miserable. :console2:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom