Thanks for the empathy, wisdom & pep talk ladies... bottomshollow, anniemg, Upstater & sandybeach! :yes: Patience is a verrrry hard thing to manage!! I know... (and hear you Annie!)
Anyway as much as this totally stinks... it's just the Universe telling me to slowww down - Sandybeach you are...
Oh Happy Indepence Day to you too Liveringer!! You must be melting today like we are Karen!
Here's what my OS said yesterday... the good news is - no fracture or anything that needs surgery! :) Bad news is I severely injured my hip flexor or illopsoas muscle/tendon (see pict). :boohoo: This is...
Welcome Meggzie... your sweet 'pony' looks very pretty! Nice jump! It's amazing how quickly that nasty arthitis invades once the labrum is torn. Same here. You are doing great at 5 weeks!! :yay: I think there's several threads from fellow equestrians that you might look up to get an idea when...
This kind of surgery sure can give all of us a reality check... Like you Doupie I had super hero expectations... and thank God for these Bonesmarties here I learned how to realistically do the healing dance :egypdance:! That really stinks that won't be able to go to DC for that celebration -...
Upset tummies are the worst! So glad you're on the OTHER side of that nasty nausea and are eating again (you need nurishment to heal!!) sqwerlie... Many of us were ravenous after a couple weeks and ate everything in sight (and GAINED 15lbs!) Hope your energy returns with your improved appetite :)
You're making great progress nmscienceteacher... supermarket! I went at 4-weeks too - felt like I walked a mile till we got to the checkout... took a long nappy after! Haven't gone since - but when I do, I'll wear my pedometer... let's see how many steps the market takes! :egypdance: Hope you...
Thank you Liveringer... I am jotting it all down now! Still suffering from some brain-drain! :what: ... so that's fab advice! Will share what he has to say tomorrow!
By any chance was that at Judies Restaurant ByGosh?? I was there a year ago and had an amazing popover??!! :).
Sounds like your getting close to getting that brace off Upstater... sleeping on your side again sounds like heaven to me! :happydance: I'm still on my back at 6 weeks - but more...
Great 3 month report Liveringer:happydance:... woohoo no restrictions! Here's hoping you get a very short jury trial! Geesh I know you'd rather be outdoors slingin' those horeshoes... Good advice about writing down (and telling EVERYTHING) to my OS tomorrow - I always feel they're against the...
Oh we are ALL are allowed several pity parties Shadow09 :hairpulling: No worries they come and they go! It's temporary & natural... Keep reading people's recovery threads and you'll see you're not alone - sounds like you may have some unrealistic expectations. (I did too!) You just had MAJOR...
Yay sandpiper! Welcome to a joint-pain-free world :egypdance:!! Oddly I liked having the catheter (very convenient!) -- however be watchful of getting a UTI (as I did :sigh: ) a few days after going home... I had never had a spinal before... they are wonderful aren't they?! Here's hoping your...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.