Hi Dougie- been out of the loop for ten months for no good reason but checking in on pals. I see you've had quite a year. Just what I expected. Sorry about your birth mum and very glad you had the time you did with her. It is snowy here in Nova Scotia but at least not the twenty feet they've had...
Hello all happy hippies! I realized I hadn't checked in here for eons. Guess that tells you something! This will be way too long if I include everything since I last updated but I'll give you the salient details.
1. My hip is great (both really though one is the one I was given starting out...
Today is the first anniversary of my hip replacement! Calloo Callay oh frabjous day! I'm so very glad that I persisted and got this loverly piece of hardware implanted in my body.
Our bodies are like a bicycle that we have loan of. In our youth, if we are feckless free and lucky, we may use...
Hey Doggie - as expected you are doing great! So nice to read your cheerry update. I'm doing swell too. We took different approaches but both got to good. I did not do pt. Last week I substituted for the gym teacher! I was toast every night but I did it! And believe me when I say it was my deep...
Hi Layla- yep, I'm sick of winter too. We still have about five feet of snow on the ground - higher where it drifts or the plough has piled it, but we're also having above freezing temperatures so it should be gone by...uh...June?
I want to say something about that fabulous quote. I think...
It is ten months today since I had my hip replacement. I'm so happy to be doing as well as I am, and very happy with having all you bone smarties for support and encouragement! I thought I would write the ten gifts of having a hip replacement.
10. My partner, friends, and family love and...
Hi everybody! I haven't checked in for ages. I guess that means I'm doing swell. Thanks @Mojo333 and
@MyAussieGirl and @dougie0216 !! And happy new year @Constanze ! Yes, for those who inquired, we had a white Christmas. We do live in Labrador, pretty close to where Santa hangs out so it...
Hope you are all on the mend now. A quiet holiday sounds great - that's what we're having too - a few orphans for Christmas dinner but everyone will chip in on prep.
Love to you and your dear wife!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.