How about marathoning and Ironman, hahaha.
But seriously: I think running is now officially accepted after hip replacement.
Thank you for your nice comforting words on my recovery thread,
@Layla, when I had my fall over Easter an couldn't run. I'm a lot better, not 100% though. Tried to run 1 km yesterday but it turned out to be 3 kms (because I met some friends in the forest). Silly isn't it. Had to pay the price - icing, elevating, resting, no running, and Diclofenac ointment today.
I wish you and your mum all the best for your hip(s). Keep us up-to-date about how you're getting on.
I'm so sorry about the blizzard. In Germany, it wasn't anything like as bad as that, but we also had another cold spell with snow at the wrong time of year: March. Now it's summer here (also at the wrong time of year) - 30°C. I think that's 86°F (sorry, I still haven't got a degree in Fahrenheit, haha).
Take care
Constanze