Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

I think you should frame them in black, with white mats.
Center them (x-rays) in the middle of a grouping of other black and white photos (all framed and matted alike) of YOU living life, doing all the things those new hips are allowing you to do.
Of course the pic of you on the four wheeler, the cute legs shot, HAS to be in the grouping.
@Mojo333
 
A very Good Day !
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
That is stunning! You and the pic.
Maybe not black and whites in that grouping after all.
I'm looking at gray skies, snow on the ground and a vacuum cleaner :rotfl:
@Mojo333
 
Looking good rocking them boots out by the lake. Sunshine I am in need of some none today or yesterday but HA...decent temps princess
 
Please, all of you pre-op and post-op folks...
Try to sign up for the Joint Replacement Awareness Day event.
We all want it to be a big success and try to have all resources in one place for those considering joint replacement and those moving forward from joint replacement.

JRAD will be the largest online educational event ever to be held on the topic of joint replacement and up to 100,000 people are expected to tune in. It will feature presentations and panel discussions with the top experts in the orthopedic profession including surgeons, nurses, and physical therapists, as well as patients who have gone through the joint replacement process and can speak to its benefits and challenges.

I know that Bonesmart is an invaluable tool for my ongoing recovery and I'm excited to see what this will look like.
It was comforting to me to have support and advice from our resident medical advisor, Josephine , with decades of experience, but to have such a large group of all things joint replacement...will be amazing.
To have a large number of our members participating "those who know" - will certainly benefit all involved.
We CAN make a difference, and we can get the attention of all involved in all areas of joint replacement...
I hope to learn something and hope we can all lend our voices to highlight our unique experiences.

There is a link that will take you there at the end of my signature.
Hope to see you there.
 
Last edited:
That's great @MammaT. I'm not sure if I can be on an all-day splurge as work will be pulling me...but hopefully you will be well on the mend then.
Closer and closer you get.
I know you are more than ready for it.
 
9 month anniversary of BTHR.
February 1 of last year...
Still did not have OA diagnosis. Had been through upwards of a year of imaging on my lower back in which an anomaly of sorts led to a bone cancer scare.
Over two years of no real sleep, continuing sciatica, spiraling down in despair.
Now I have two new hips and a renewed passion for life.
I walk quite a bit for my job every day and I do alot of physical activity, with NO HIP PAIN.
It is truly amazing.
Thanks to Bonesmart my recovery was also amazing. I had issues and concerns, most of which were addressed here by those who know.
So many held my hand and encouraged me through the toughest parts, and I will always be grateful.
Today is going to be a Good Day.

I love this quote and have the book by my bed...

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh.
 
Happy anniversary @Mojo333. Amazing how things look in the rear view mirror. I think you have done a superb job with those two new hips. You are an inspiration and help to so many.

Have a good day,

Ginny
 
@Mojo333 happy anniversary lovey! Your words have been an inspiration to me through this very scary period of my life. Your hand holding priceless... Today is a GREAT day!!!!!! Xx
 
:thankyou:@MammaT
Blessed, I am.
Pretty soon, you will be joining the double hippy club.
No more hip pain for you either !
Time to get on with life!
 
Woo hoo! Amazing how your life has changed in the last year, isn't it? If you're like me, those two new hips changed your whole outlook on life, not just your physical state. Happy 9 month anniversary!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom