Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Read where you were having foot trouble and trying rolling with ball? Don’t know if it would help, but one of sons had plantar fasciitis (however it is spelled). Doc had us freeze water in plastic soda/pop bottle and he rolled that a few times a day. Got the exercise and icing at same time. It was helpful for him, but may want to see what doc has to say.
 
Thanks...that's kind of what I was worrying about.
I'm going to try what I do when the computer or phone gives me trouble.
Turn it off for a while, and pretend it didn't happen.
Turn it on, and hope for the best.
Kicked up on the recliner with Mojo.
 
Hey @Mojo333- did you knock em dead with the smoozing today? Hopefully you don’t have to do much more of that for awhile. Hope foot is feeling better.
 
Thanks for asking.
I nailed it (I hope)
We shall see. I knocked the socks off of them and our work speaks for itself.
Foot bothering me, and quad on same side, and have been going way too hard all day.
I'm glad to be done.
Having one beer, in recliner, and will be toast before 7 EST
 
Last edited:
:beer: :yawn: :sleep: Sweet Dreams Chickadee!

Hope tomorrow is slow, quiet and b-o-r-I-n-g :bored: so you can re-charge.
 
Thanks Layla. Forgot I had to open up for a meeting at 7 :oyvey:
Oh well...I'm wearing my flip flops and putting a jacket on so I don't have to put my upper undergarment back on!
 
I love the deer. They aren’t native here but someone let a few out and now there are pockets of feral deer around.

As a child my parents raised quite a few orphaned kangaroo. Then in my teens we adopted a very young wallaby. We called him Jo Jo. We desexed him and although he lived outside (after he grew old enough) he spent quite a lot of the time in the house. We lived on a farm and eventually he joined the wild kangaroos but he’d come back every week or so and knock on the back door. When we opened it he would come straight in, go into the kitchen and reach for the bread bin. He’d have a few treats, some cuddles and a talk or two and he’d leave again. One year he just stopped coming. We assumed nature took its course.

We never culled on our property and it never impacted the pasture available for the sheep and cattle. When we left the farm and moved to the suburbs we handed our guns in to the police and cancelled our licence.

I feel sorry for our poor police officers now. If there is an injured animal that needs to be put out of its misery the police are called to do it. Whether it’s a dog hit by a car or a cow. Must be awful.
 
Oh my Mojo gets into a pickle then I read the human Mojo is sore from too much and swilling a beer before my favorite time 8 PM. I:dancy::beer:mma missing you girl. More than you know.... XO
 
Spent two hours last night coloring a huge mural for fundraising opportunity ...but we won!
Well, my back didn't win, leaning over the table at odd angle.
This would've been impossible last year.
Thank goodness I had help from volunteers and daughter.
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
:wave: @labanan
So glad you popped in and hoping all is well with you!
Don't know what is up, but hips still happy, so I'm still grateful.
Hope you are well!:loveshwr:
 
Congrats on winning! At least pain was for good cause. And a food bank can stretch a lot out of $250.00.

Glad hips were happy.
 
Awesome job, Mojo
Every little bit helps feed the world,
Coloring contest winner....who' da thunk :heehee:
Hope the rest of your week is great!!
 
Thanks. Yes, $250 will certainly buy alot of food as we are members of Feeding America and buy food very inexpensively.
I am having some back/SI junk going on along with foot instep ache, lest I nauseate anyone with seemingly perfect life after THR.
Certainly am 90% better than I was and I'll take that over last year this time :yes:
 
Love!
Hope you get some rest after work today so you're rarin to go
for the weekend.
Wishing you a good one!
 
Glad Mojo was there to show his sympathy by sleeping on your chair. You didn't have much choice but to be on your side given the territory Mojo claimed!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom