Recent content by Karringtyn

  1. Karringtyn

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Thinking of you!!!!!!!!
  2. Karringtyn

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Wanted to stop by and check on you!!!! Xoxox
  3. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    Two days it will be one year!!! I now am a Job Coach for the handicapped...I work full time and love my job. Weekends off!!!! Hope all is great!!!
  4. Karringtyn

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    Checking in with you!!!! Love the great news!!
  5. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    thank you all!!! :)
  6. Karringtyn

    TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

    I am so happy you are getting the other replacement!!!! xoxox Just checking in on your thread....
  7. Karringtyn

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Just checking up on everyone.......popping in to say hello...xxx
  8. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    thanks @Nana moon 27 lol
  9. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    9 months 12 days later.....I am a SURVIVOR!! And loving my new life/knee.........
  10. Karringtyn

    Questions, questions ...

    I am 2 days shy of 9 months out. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I have life again!!!! :)
  11. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    First day back to work after 3 months 12 days this time. I hurt...but it's more my feet.... I haven't ran like that in months....but it felt good to be surrounded by my co workers again and making cash!$$$$ The blood clot is gone from my popliteal vein...there is a huge hematoma on the calf...
  12. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    You are all very sweet and kind. I start PT for left leg tomorrow morning...same therapist...can't wait to see her......
  13. Karringtyn

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    I am here catching up with you all. I am back.....healing well....and getting stronger by the minute.....back to work in 16 days!! Glad thing are going well ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I two days ago....not bad for someone who almost wasn't alive 5 weeks ago!
  14. Karringtyn

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    16 days and I am back to work. Still some knee pain....but I am 95 percent better. I have learned so much from the different docs....I was at risk for losing my leg from knee down......when it turned black that's what they were afraid was going to happen. Here I am 5 weeks later.....stronger...
  15. Karringtyn

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    Thinking of you!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox
Back
Top Bottom