TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look great!! Keep up the good work. I lost 30 but think I've gained since back at work❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Congrats on your upcoming "AnnKneeVersary"..... You've had quite the year!!! Cudos on the new job!
 
  • Two days it will be one year!!! I now am a Job Coach for the handicapped...I work full time and love my job. Weekends off!!!! Hope all is great!!!
:yes!::happydance::yay::dancy::spin:That's wonderful news!

Thank you for coming back to tell us.
 
Hey @Karringtyn, yes its been 1 year. Our recoveries were very much different from each other but in the end of the day ,we made it. And we have no more bone on bone . No more limp and no more pain. I see you got a new job. Thats great. Im still a butcher and very happy. After a 8 hour shift i go to the gym for atleast 2 hours 4 days a week. I tried jogging lightly but its no gonna be something ill continue to do. I always feel much discomfort and stiffness the next day i dont want to gamble with this implant so ill stick with bicycling, arch trainer and treadmill with 15 % elevation. Hope your kids are doing well . Best wishes Iceman
 
Great to hear your update and news @Karringtyn. What a year it has been for you!

I am so happy that everything has worked out so well. I think that your new job sounds perfect and and wish you every success. Not only will it be easier on the knees than waitressing, but I think you will bring a very personal empathy to your clients, that someone who has not been 'temporarily disabled' could not do.

Congratulations to you and your knee for one year together - and my wishes for your future happiness and continued good health.

Love Chris X
 
Hi @Karringtyn,
What great news, I'm so pleased for you. Your new job seems ideal, a really good ending to a pretty terrible year for you. All the best for the future, xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom