Guest viewing is limited

TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karringtyn,
I am so happy to see you doing so well after all you have been through. Thank you for posting the photo, so we can see you are OK with our own eyes.
 
I was going to post almost the same thing as pumpkin did....so good to see you looking so great! It made my day!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
So pretty!! You look happy too. So glad you made it through some very scary times.
 
@Karringtyn
I am so happy and so relieved to hear that you are better. :yes!::happydance::yay::flwrysmile:

You look gorgeous, too. Thank you for the photo.

You had such a bad time that I am not surprised that you have emotional repercussions. You wouldn't
be normal if you didn't. However, I hope that they will gradually fade.
 
You are all very sweet and kind.

I start PT for left leg tomorrow morning...same therapist...can't wait to see her......
 
@Karringtyn, I have not been on here for quite sometime and I just read all that you have been going through. I am SOOOOO sorry! I LOVED seeing your picture. You look fabulous! Hope things start looking up for you, you have been through enough this last year!
 
@Karringtyn I too missed most of your posts. You overcame so much and your picture proves
" I am women hear me roar"
You look wonderful !❤️❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
First day back to work after 3 months 12 days this time. I hurt...but it's more my feet.... I haven't ran like that in months....but it felt good to be surrounded by my co workers again and making cash!$$$$

The blood clot is gone from my popliteal vein...there is a huge hematoma on the calf that still hurts...and my stomach has tons of bruising because I had to use lovenox shots as a bridge till my Coumadin became therapeutic.. It's been such a journey....
 
Congrats on being back at work. You have been through so much. Just glad you are OK.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
@Karringtyn
That is wonderful news, I'm so glad you are getting your life back again after such a dreadful experience. Don't overdo it, but do enjoy. Lots of love, Lyn xxx
 
[Bonesmart.org] Almost 8 months later...the aftermath



thanks @Nana moon 27 lol
 
They are so lovely I know you posted them on my thread which I love you know what I am like for pics. You have people on your thread that I don't and it seems a shame for me to monopolise your success story x x I'm so proud of how you've turned all this around x x x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom