Recent content by Jozilla

  1. Jozilla

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Looks beautiful. Your daughter is as gorgeous as you. Stunning pictures and so glad it was fun!
  2. Jozilla

    TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

    Morning @Ellejay @Minnies Knees @chestnc @gr82cu2 and @marmora This knee is going so well - I am afraid to say that. I had to wait nine months in between knees though both if mine were ready. My OS let me pick the one I wanted first. I am glad I chose my right as it was a longer recovery - with...
  3. Jozilla

    TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

    Yes Ellejay! My first tkr was Dec 9th last year. I do a huge Christmas Eve but was not up to it. This time I am fine after 3 weeks and I hope yours goes just as well!!
  4. Jozilla

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Interesting @Pumpkln I am also short with maybe a six inch scar. Even in my OS waiting room I noticed much larger scars than mine. Kind if amazes me as I had a lit if ligament work also straightening my legs. Hope everyone has a good Monday!
  5. Jozilla

    TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

    3 weeks! Yippie!!! So glad to be on this side with my second knee done! I am taking longer walks and feeling great! Anyone waiting for their tkr hang in there! I can't believe the difference in my second knee - mainly my body is stronger so I have much more stamina. @marmora Rory looks...
  6. Jozilla

    TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

    Good luck @Ellejay with your appointment! Hope you get some relief for your knee. Also sorry to read about your Dad. Please take care and let us know how everything is! (((Hugs)))
  7. Jozilla

    TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

    Ha ha @marmora Cathie I was thinking of you watching the Ryder Cup - we look so bad. I love this kind of play so really enjoy it. My latest favorite American is Ricky Fowler but love Rory too! Love to watch young players do well and be excited. Thank you all for stopping by. I am doing very...
  8. Jozilla

    TKR Oh Baby feel the (k)need in me - the sequel ..

    Ditto that! Happy birthday!
  9. Jozilla

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    Happy birthday @ Dogwheels hope you had a great day! @Nana moon 27 please get someone to talk to you! You have a right to know what they did - perhaps tag Josephine for UK help!! We care but does sound more like a revision.
  10. Jozilla

    Bilateral TKR Surgery Sept 22.......

    Sounds like you are doing great!!
  11. Jozilla

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Okay - more knees!! Left is nine months and right just done! My legs were also straightened - they are far from beautiful but are pain free!
  12. Jozilla

    TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

    Ah yes @marmora He is a little Irish Sullivan with curly Italian hair! My hubby bought him a tshirt that says 1/2 pasta 1/2 potato's! He has good taste in booze too! Here is a picture of my knees - rtkr is nine months out - left just had! They are not gorgeous but very straight...
  13. Jozilla

    PKR son of textbook perfect recovery; this time I really mean it.

    I will try and post some photos today @TexasTee on my thread as well as @DogLoverx3. I know she wanted to see some knees!
  14. Jozilla

    TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

    I agree - way too much PT! I am only going 45 minutes twice a week. I do three things after having a tens unit on my knee. I ride recumbent bike, walk on treadmill ten minutes each. I then go up and down one stair twenty times. Then come home and ice! At home the rest if the time during the...
  15. Jozilla

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    What a nightmare! Hope you get home soon. My hospital was the Ritz Carlton next to yours! Definately sounds like something was wrong with your spacer - wrong size, broken? I don't know what can happen but doesn't sound like it was ever right. The important thing now is to recover. I believe...
Back
Top Bottom