TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Jozilla, stopped by to see how you are doing. Wow three weeks already, sounds like you are moving along well. Thanks for posting the photos. Bothe knees look good and you can barely see the scar on the 9mth TRKR. As for that cutie Mason, you have one adorable grandson. He looks like he can get into some stuff. God bless him. Hope you continue to do well. Bet you are glad those staples are out. Don't the steri-strips feel so much better. The steri-strips will slowly be coming off soon. Take good care of yourself and have a great week. Also congrats on being a grandmother again soon. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Morning @Ellejay @Minnies Knees @chestnc @gr82cu2 and @marmora

This knee is going so well - I am afraid to say that. I had to wait nine months in between knees though both if mine were ready. My OS let me pick the one I wanted first. I am glad I chose my right as it was a longer recovery - with driving at seven weeks. This time it is so much faster and better. I can go up stairs normally but the knee is still tight. My rom tester was 115 up from 95 the week before. I also think I have more confidence this time and am just doing things. And the knee is cooperating!

My grandson also lives upstairs. So much fun! When she was younger my granddaughter also did for about three years. I was so sad when they moved out and missed her every morning! So now I live playing with my Little Man who also loves my cane.

Ellejay so happy you have a date! You will be riding your bike with no problem come April! Hopefully in France.

Everyone have a great day and I am so glad you visited!
 
Hi @Jozilla

I thought I'd pop across and see how you are doing. Very well by the looks of things. Your knee looks fantastic and you're doing so well. A perfect recovery and I mean this Jo, I am so pleased this is happening for you. You deserve it so much. You're always looking out for others and ever so kind, offering advice and support it just popping across to check how we are all doing. Thank you xxxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xox
 
Hi @Jozilla, so glad to hear you are moving right along. Sounds like things are going so good for you. Hope that you continue to do well. I remember I was able to drive after 4 weeks. Now that it is almost a year, I still have some stiffness in the stop and go slow traffic, otherwise the knee is okay with driving. Continue to get your rest in there. I give you credit for having both done. Take good care of yourself. Have a good night and a good day. Likewise to everyone else. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi JoAnne @Jozilla Its sound like you are doing great.

I need my right one done as well so Im a little scared but its is creating havoc at the moment because of my LTKR so I think it might just have to get it done wether i like it or not.

Have both yours knees gone so well?

Just a question how did you go in between your knee ops as I am finding it hard to walk with out my right one really hurting sometimes stopping me in my tracks so i still use my crutches to to ease the hurt a bit.

Julie
 
Hello JoAnne @Jozilla

Wishing you a comfortable Tuesday and for the days to come.

Take care,
Cathie
 
Hi JoAnne ... I am so happy you are doing well and did I read you were cycling? :upright:FANTASTIC.

Best wishes on the new arrival due next year. I also am going to have another grandbaby next year - early May. So excited and happy. My little ray of sunshine, Sebastian, is very sick at the moment. Already had one scare with a trip to hospital with a purple rash, which they seem to think was viral, but not meningococcal. His Dad, my eldest son David, also has swine flu at the moment and is the sickest he has ever been.

If you get on to my thread at some time, you will see that I needed to have my beautiful Kimbo put to sleep - kidney failure. I felt like an executioner and am still coming to terms with my decision, although the vet assures me it was the right one and the decision she would have made if it was her dog.

Keep on doing well JoAnne. Thinking of you ... Love and Hugs ... Ellen
 
@Jozilla JoAnne,

I have been thinking about you over the last couple of days and wondering how you were doing; I needn't have worried because you seem to be doing really well - long may it continue!

Look after yourself

Mike
 
@Jozilla I thought I would stop by and see how you are doing. It looks like you are doing fantastic. 115 at three weeks is wonderful!!!!! Your knees look great and your grandson is absolutely adorable. Congratulations on the new one on the way. Aren't grandchildren just the best?? I'm hoping that I turn around in the next week or so and do as well as you. I'm the prime example that choosing a good PT is imperative for a successful recovery. I'm three weeks out today and feel like I've lost two from that first week in that horrible place. But i'll get there. It's just going to take a little more time. Hope you have a great weekend. Anne
 
Hello @Jozilla

Are you okay? It seems a while since I heard off you and wanted to check how you're getting on. However, after reading the posts you sound as though you're ok. I miss our chats x x x

Oh and as for your grandson, he's a real cutie, a lovely looking little man x x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxoxox
 
Hello my "Irish Cousin JoAnne" @Jozilla

Just stopping by to say Hello and hope that your LTKR recovery is continuing to go well for you.

Cathie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom