Recent content by Jazzy4564

  1. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi @gr82cu2, just popping in to say hello. I don't log on here very often but thought I would see how you were doing. It sounds like you are feeling much better than the last time I read your thread. Maybe one day, life will be "normal" for us again, lol. I certainly hope so!!
  2. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, You just let me know when you feel like venturing out to meet for lunch and we can get that arranged! I know it feels good to get out of the house. I'm doing okay with working. The sitting doesn't bother my leg like it did earlier in my recovery but I have to remind myself to get up...
  3. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, I'm sorry to hear you have been having so much pain :(. I know it is so hard to keep a positive attitude when you feel like you are just never going to feel normal again. I'm still not 100% but I'm trying to remember what I keep reading...it takes up to a year to completely heal. We...
  4. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, I actually thought about stopping to see you when I knew I had to go right past the hospital but my co-worker ended up riding with me plus I didn't know what you would think if I just showed up...didn't want you to think I was some kind of creeper, lol. Since you were having such a...
  5. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, I'm so glad you are home and settled in. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. I drove right by the OrthoIndy hospital Wednesday on my way to Carmel to a meeting. I was thinking about you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  6. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, I am catching up on your thread and I'm so sorry you are having to go through so much pain and swelling :(. Your doctor's attitude is unbelievable and a total load of ****! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get some relief soon. Cheryl
  7. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope all goes well! I'll check your thread tomorrow to see how you are doing. Good luck!
  8. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    @Jamie, thank you for your comments. My knee has felt much better today so I guess I just need to practice a little more patience :)
  9. Jazzy4564

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2, I'm so jealous!! Seriously though, your scar looks awesome. Like I said, I have a lovely keloid scar and still have the staple marks. Oh well, I don't wear clothes that show my scar so it's okay. Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I'll be checking in on you :)
  10. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    @Jamie, I have pain starting around mid to lower DRF1 going down in a half moon shape to the inside. It hurts when I press on it and especially when I walk on it. Sometimes it is worse than others. I just had my 12 week follow up last week and the x-rays showed everything looked good. I...
  11. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    @Jamie, would you mind posting the knee pain chart for me? Once I locate where my pain is located on the chart, I have some questions. Thank you!
  12. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    @gr82cu2, Hi there! Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing as good as I probably should be. I am 12 weeks out today. I still have some swelling, pain in the calf and tingling in my foot. I had an appointment with my OS yesterday and he didn't seem too concerned about the tingling because of...
  13. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    @gr82cu2, I have been going to PT 3 days a week but now I will just be going 2 days a week. Hopefully you will feel ready to stop next week when Michelle thinks you are ready. It's harder to stay motivated at home because the PTs just push me harder than I probably push myself. I survived my...
  14. Jazzy4564

    TKR Jazzy4564's recovery

    Are you only allotted so many PT sessions in a year? Since you are having both knees done, they have to split them? I'm pretty sure my insurance will question my extra sessions but hey, I've blown my max deductible out of the water so if I need them, they should pay ;)
  15. Jazzy4564

    What did you pack in your hospital bag?

    I brought way too much stuff. I was so tired and out if it, I didn't even change out of the hospital gown until I was discharged. Pretty much slept through those two days.
Back
Top Bottom