Recent content by Jackie222

  1. Jackie222

    THR Second one - hope it's better than the first

    Fantastic poem x :flwrysmile:
  2. Jackie222

    THR Progress Reports

    Hi, in answer to your question on @Bumblebee thread. After the op I saw my OS at 2 weeks and again at 10 weeks. But each time all he did was to check my range of movement there were no further x-rays etc I hope that your eyes settle down soon :flwrysmile:
  3. Jackie222

    THR Bumblebee in Recovery

    I still get aches and pains. But tend to think they as they’re negligible compared to pre op that I can live with them. I’ve not had any follow up appointment. It’ll be interesting to see if I get one at 12 months. But as hubby is about to see the same OS for a shoulder op I may tag along and...
  4. Jackie222

    THR jackie222 RTHR - recovery

    Hi @Bumblebee I assumed it is arthritis as I have it elsewhere. But I’ll check out neuroma. I know @Layla i can’t believe where the time goes. My youngest just got his a level results and is off to uni. I’m dreading how quiet the house is going to be. :bawl:
  5. Jackie222

    THR jackie222 RTHR - recovery

    Hi @Layla. All is good thank you. It’s been really busy on the farm. We had our TB test which was stressful but all the cows passed, thank goodness. Also have been catching up with friends. 2nd hip is making is presence known but still away off needing surgery.My knees are also reminding me...
  6. Jackie222

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    So lovely to read that you are progressing well :flwrysmile:
  7. Jackie222

    THR Double hippy happy<

    Showers are wonderful for making you feel so much better. Glad you’re progressing well :flwrysmile:
  8. Jackie222

    THR Second one - hope it's better than the first

    Glad your sickness had eased and your recovery is progrsssing well :flwrysmile:
  9. Jackie222

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    Thinking of you and hope that all goes well tomorrow and that you’re soon home :flwrysmile:
  10. Jackie222

    THR Double hippy happy<

    Wishing you well for your op tomorrow. And for you soon to be pain free :flwrysmile:
  11. Jackie222

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    Thinking of you. I hope that the mri scan will enable your dr/surgeon to put a plan in place to address all the pain you are having and give you some relief. Stay strong :flwrysmile:
  12. Jackie222

    THR jackie222 RTHR - recovery

    @GrannyC yes I have OA in both hips and knees. It’s also in my hands and feet but all manageable at the moment. My knees have been better since the replacement which was what my consultant predicted. And yes I know what to expect so I’ll not keep putting off the op like I did with my right one...
  13. Jackie222

    Hip Infection* problem

    Thinking of you and hope it all goes well :flwrysmile:
  14. Jackie222

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    Sending you virtual hugs :flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
  15. Jackie222

    THR Layla's Recovery

    Sorry I missed your one year anniversary. I can’t believe how fast the time flies by. Can’t believe mine was 7 months ago xx
Back
Top Bottom