THR Double hippy happy<

I'm having a SarahUK it's gonna be a party...and double hippy Happy party in your honor....or just because I need a reason:heehee:
My life is back to normal...stressful, always something...so I should celebrate for your new hip.
:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Hehehe, that's as good a reason as any I suppose Mojo :)
Bad day today, almost constant niggling pain in left thigh. Shoulders not as bad, still painful but bearable.
I curse having a high pain threshold sometimes....

Have a good week all!
 
Happy surgery week!
Only three more days, then no more niggles or pain.
Well that's a stretch :heehee: (no pain) but at least the post op pain is tolerable because it means your
body is healing from removing that no good, rotten old diseased hip bone.
Yay for THR and second chances! I'm super excited for you, Sarah!
Happy dance :happyfeet: Roll on Thursday!
@SarahUK
 
Only two more sleeps :sleep: :sleep:
I'm excited for you, Sarah.
Wishing you comfort until then.
@SarahUK
 
Hope you and the lads are ready to do this.
Last one!
Sending you all the best!:curtsey:
 
We're more than ready for this Mojo :)
I'd rather have post-op pain than the pain I have now Layla :)

House is ready, kids are ready - including the hubby hehe. My lads know what jobs they have around the house in regards to helping me out while I recover.

One sleep to go and then, let's do this!!
I'll let you all know how it goes as soon as I possibly can.

See you on the other side...
 
New double hippy coming right up!
Sending good mojo your way!:loveshwr:
 
Only one more sleep :sleep:
You know we'll be here waiting to hear from you.
Sending you off with love, big hugs and best wishes.
I hope you can get comfy enough to sleep some tonight.
You're going to do great, Sarah.
@SarahUK
 
To be honest Mojo, chocolate is the last thing I want to eat. I have however, just enjoyed a gorgeous medium rare steak :)
Hubby is more nervous than me, he's pacing a groove in the bedroom floor hehe

Don't go doing anything daft while I'm away you two!
 
Steak is good! :yes:
Poor hubby...one more hip recovery...and all done!
Double Hippy Sarah:chuckmarch:
Your fans await....:loveshwr:
 
Thinking of you, Sarah
Hope you're resting comfortably and your pain is well managed.
Will look forward to your first post.
A hug from me to you :friends:
@SarahUK
 
Hi Sarah,
Just dropping by to say :hi:
I know these first days can be difficult.
Hope you're home, or getting close to being discharged for home.
Let those 5 guys wait on you like you're a Princess. You've earned it, I'm sure.
Sending hugs.
@SarahUK
 
I too hope you have made it home and are as comfortable as you can be at this stage.
Healing Mojo coming your way!:roseshwr:
 
Hey all, surgery went well. Came home on Sunday.
I'll post a pic of scar later on. Had surgery mid morning on Thursday. Anterior approach. Ended up having GA as spinal didn't work properly.
Didn't need to ask for ice as it was already on standby for me. Had me up and walking with a walker on Friday, moved to crutches same day. Pain meds working well. I'm on codeine, paracetamol and Valentin, also have rivaroxaban for 35 days. Got the dreaded compression socks on. Thigh looks like a tree trunk lol.
Had in house physio Saturday and Sunday, said I'm not doing anymore as it hurt like mad.

Bp was fine the whole time, pulse kept playing silly devils and not settling down.
Can't fault the staff at hospital, they did a great job keeping me comfortable during my stay but it's so good to be home and able to recover at my own pace.
Had no trouble sleeping at all. No nausea or sickness etc.

Hope you lot are behaving yourselves!!

Double hippy in the house, let's get this party started guys n gals!!
 
:yahoo: Glad you are home and happy to hear from you, @SarahUK .
Last one thankfully!
You know the drill..will be interesting to see how this recovery compares...
Hope everyone's being good to you.
Rest all you can...will be thinking of you!:friends:
 
Hey mojo, done very little to be honest. This hip feels way different to the last one.
All the lads are working hard to make sure I'm comfortable. Slept so well last night, woke up at 05:30 this morning feeling so much more refreshed.
Done no physio at all since I got home. Just going to let the hip heal at its own pace and not push it.
Been icing religiously since yesterday.
Wound is nice and neat, staples come out in 2 weeks, that's going to sting like mad.

Think I need to change thread title to something else :) any ideas??

Hope everyone is healing well and happy...
 
Happy that everyone is being supportive.
You do need new title!
Number Two Done
(nope, sounds like you finally had BM):rotfl:
The Right is now Right?
:umm:No, doesn't feel like you.

It needs to come from you...you'll think of it...while under the influence! what else do you have to do?:giggle:
 
Surprisingly, I don't have brain fog...
As for BM, that happened already...thanks to senokot..

I'll think of something for new title, feels strange being a double hippy, but feels good to be pain free apart from post op pain.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom