Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

@zinnia Thanks, hope you're well! Finally, everything had fallen into place and I'm looking forward to the next and final phase. Take care!
 
@Layla Hope you had a great weekend! It's almost time for me. I ended up having a CRP and Sed Rate and the results were fantastic. I was so happy! Can't wait for Thursday. Today I'm having some celebratory prosecco to celebrate my 46th birthday!
 
Happy Forty Sixth Birthday!
Enjoy that Prosecco and your special day.
You're about to give yourself a life changing present :happydance:
A flower for your b day :flwrysmile:
@Mireille
 
[Bonesmart.org] Mireille's New Hip<

Will be thinking of you Thursday!
 
Hope you're ready to roll, feeling at peace and comfy enough to get you by until tomorrow.
We will be here anxiously awaiting your first post.
Sending love, hugs and best wishes as you await tomorrow.
Prayers for a perfect outcome. :prayer:
@Mireille
 
Lots of good mojo coming your way.:loveshwr:

You are going to do great!
 
Hello, Had my surgery yesterday and already feel great. Walked around a bit yesterday using the walker. Pain is under control and I'm sitting on a chair right now. It's a good day!
 
:egypdance::happydance::egypdance:
So so happy you are all done! Yay for you Mireille.
You deserve a peaceful recovery.
So glad that you are relatively comfortable.
Hope they are taking good care of you.:yes:
 
What a wonderful post to read :yes!:
Recovery #2 coming right up. :happydance:
This is the real one, last one was only a practice run (and a bad one at that)
You've got this! :wink:
Hugs and best wishes for a comfortable and peaceful weekend! :friends:
@Mireille
 
In & Out she goes....just like that, it's over.
So excited for you to begin this healing chapter.
A big Congrats and a big hug!
Safe travels back to your recovery nest.
@Mireille
 
:yes!:That is such good news...You better have some self imposed restrictions, young lady. :skep:
No tripping the light fandango yet...Florida ain't that far away!:wink:

Glad you are home and I hope you have a great weekend. :SUNsmile:
 
@clodaghcov I used both a walker, I guess it would be a frame, and crutches. Walker at home and when going out, crutches. Today I used the walker and the cane.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom