THR 18 months and still in pain

Ok...got it. I'm sorry I can't help then. I don't access BoneSmart via my phone because I'd go crazy trying to type
on it. That's just me though. I know many are comfortable with it so you're in good company.
Hopefully someone will come along with some advice. I hope you aren't in too much pain today.
Wishing you a great day and a Happy 4th also.
@Belladonna
 
@Mojo333 thank you

@Layla you have been there for me since day 1 and I am so grateful

@ljpviper I understand the bummed out part. As you know I have a surgery on July 32 and now they think the femur on my latest hip may have a hairline fracture! I cry a lot. When will this end. You and I are going dancing when it does!
 
We are rooting for you, Belladonna.
:console2:
 
We're sticking by you. Prayers for resolution.
Get your dancing shoes ready.
Brighter days on the horizon!
Hugs
@Belladonna
 
Hang in there Belladonna! You will conquer this and be back to your new old self in no time. Just remember PATIENCE! You can do it!! :yes!::yes!::roseshwr:
 
@Jackie222 I don’t know if we have communicated. Thank you!!!

@GrannyC I am taking your advice and not composing to my friends. Good call. I am actually takin a week long vacation in an RV. Some tough days but I am out of my home which has become a prison!
 
Wonderful news! A little vacay never hurts anyone.
I hope you're comfortable enough to have a great time and that your getaway serves as a distraction of sorts.
Stay safe and enjoy!
@Belladonna
 
@Layla I’m home but my hip is worse. I emailed my doctor to see if the can do the scan tomorrow.
 
Oh, no! I hope you're able to get in for the scan very soon.
You've been suffering too long, Belladonna. With surgery at the end of the month it will be so wonderful for you move into Fall pain free. We would love that for you. Prayers that it happens.

Don't say your surgery is on July 32 because that will never come!!
I know it was a typo, just kidding with you :heehee:
Give us the new date and a mod will adjust your signature.
Hang in there, we're here for you!
@Belladonna
 
Oops...forget to ask...
Will it still be the Endoscopic Tronchanteric Bursitis and ITB release?
@Belladonna
 
I’m sorry you’re feeling more pain @Belladonna but in thenpositive side, you have your appt on the 31st and that should help a lot. I’m sure on one hand you are looking forward to the relief but then again you’re not looking forward to another surgery. At least I think that is how I’d feel. However you can’t stay in pain like this. You need to move forward and find relief so you can get back to enjoying life. Sending positive thoughts your way!
 
@GrannyC the right hip gets done on 31 but the left is way more painful than any thing I have felt weight bearing Bone scan in 2 days!
 
:fingersx: for answers!
Thinking of you today!
 
Prayers going up :prayer: @Belladonna
You're overdue for some good news.
We're with you all the way...
 
Back
Top Bottom