Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection* problem

You poor thing...do it if you must.
I'm so sorry you're in pain.
They may HAVE to do something.
I'm thinking of you.
 
I am going into hospital thursday, surgery friday. Keep all crossed it can only get betterxx
 
Thank goodness. :yes!: Surgery Friday!
I will be praying and thinking of you and wishing you all the very best.
There had to be some peace to know you won't have to wait any longer than that.
 
They are admitting me as emergency today my wound is pouring it feels like prosthesis is going to come out of my thigh, feeling poorly and anxiousxxxx
 
I am praying for you..I know you are anxious but I'm ever so glad you are going to the hospital. You deserve some relief!

I already know you can do hard things, so please hang tough.
I'm sorry this is happening!
 
Prayers for you dear, @clodaghcov
I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.
Will be thinking of you today and praying for healing and your peace of mind.
Please update us when you're able.
Sending a hug :console2:
 
Thinking of you this evening. I hope you're resting comfortably.
You've been through so much. Hopefully this time is the charm.
Big hugs, dear @clodaghcov :console2:
 
Thank you I am ready for theatre in a little while. I have had 2 units of blood and I am as ready as I ever will be. The leg needs saving but if it's not to be then so be it. The main thing is the infection and that needs serious attention. Keep good brave thoughts xxxx
 
Plenty of prayers for you.:praying:
Hard to know why sometimes why bad things happen to good people.
You will be on my heart today, dearest @clodaghcov .
Keep the faith!
 
@clodaghcov, I just want to add my prayers and thoughts; I keep coming back to this site to read updates and hoping for the best for you, very much so. We all admire your fortitude and the dozens of ways you continue to enjoy your life despite obstacles and setbacks. Thinking of you today from just outside of Albany, New York.
 
I've been following your thread since joining BS forum. Your positive attitude and perseverance are a true inspiration. Praying for you and wishing you well.
 
You're on my mind this morning as I'm checking on my peeps.
Sure hope you're doing okay, dear clodaghcov. I want this to be over for you.
I hope you're resting comfortably and feeling hopeful.
You're in my prayers :console2:
@clodaghcov
 
Thank you so much friends and I mean that in the truest sense. I am back in my room. I still have 2 legs. I was opened knee to bum. All prostheses were removed and I was jet wash! Wound vac inside.

I will have spinal til at least Monday and catheter. I am non weight bearing which was to be expected. They got me a hopper frame, so you lean your forearms to take your weight. I managed in a chair for 30 mins. The physios will be back Monday. After meetings with OT I need to talk buggies and electric chairs. This is going to take a long time. You all know how I'm feeling with tears streaming down my face, the what ifs and what's to come, it's scary but I need to get to plants there has to be a way. I will not give up but its very very hard. Hugs and love to you allxxx
 
Oh, you dear sweet woman. My heart goes out to you. Please stay strong and don't lose hope.
You have lots of support here. We'll continue to send well wishes, type words of encouragement and lift you in prayer. You're not alone. Please stay strong. We're here. We care.
Sending big hugs and lots of love your way. :console2: :loveshwr:
@clodaghcov
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom